why steel is so strong

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by baph, Jun 12, 2013.

1. baph New Player

his aoe makes the difference its not interruptable and does alot dmg while protecting him from dmg. my advice easy fix. just make it interruptable and noone will complain anymore.
  2. Zezimar Committed Player

A simple question, steel is on the marketplace right ?
    Im done.
    • Like x 1
  3. xoCiaraxo New Player

It's because of his shoe size.... We all know what that means...
    • Like x 4
  4. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

And the fact his mine isn't interruptible/dot stays on opponent unlike two face barrel.

The fact he can stack two hard dots on a group (no other legend can).

The fact he has one of the strongest shields which is also UWC (this is crazy).

His aoe does need a nerf but that isn't the sole reason why he's OP, the sooner people realise that the better.
    • Like x 3
  5. Talve Dedicated Player

The Atom Smasher is already one of the easiest move to counter out of Steel's list
    Any grounding effect will cancel it, even when Steel has CC immunity while using it.
    Also Atom Smasher counts as "ranged attack". So every time you lunge / use a flip with dodge effect, you will avoid a good amount of its damage.

The main issue imo is the mine, that's where the nerf bat should start.
    It has the best potential damage per power ratio out of all Steel's abilities...
    Create an interrupt window in it and you suddenly have only 1 long duration DoT (Hammerang).

NB! Another upcoming issue is actually fast flight mode. So Steel who at least used be slow...is not even slow anymore xD.

It has nothing to do with his shoe size. It's because hes black.
    • Like x 2
  6. Fourth New Player

Steel has that two-handed.
    • Like x 2
  7. xoCiaraxo New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. GeoShock New Player

because he drinks a lot of milk
    • Like x 2
  9. Talve Dedicated Player

..to wash down "pills" he got over the internet.
    • Like x 2
  10. CheckmateEnjoi New Player

Pretty sure he's dual specced into staff
  11. Welcome2TheNhk New Player

Pay 2 Win...

When down hill hit the bottom, they started digging a hole.

The pay toons even have shorter interrupt times then the other toons. We tested it
  12. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Ive personally beat Steel in Legends with Ursa in the 1v1 so....
    • Like x 1
  13. ToneMD New Player

I've beat Ursa 1v1 using Night Wing. What's your point?

I use Steel all the time and yeah, he's freakin OP. People thought they could just stun him to death. You can, if everyone else is dead and its 3 on one. At least one of you is dying in the attempt. People got excited when they could power interrupt the lighting hammer, now people just trinket first. Less spam, more death. Still, clipping into mines, still hammeranging in the background. Still doing knock down ->trinket->raising the hammer. Some fools knocks you out of it, put up a shield.

I look at Steel and then look at Power Girl and just SMH.
  14. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

Well I beat nightwing with powergirl, so that must mean powergirl > nightwing > ursa > steel.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  15. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

Nice analogy.
    • Like x 1
  16. Deathmike Devoted Player

I've beat Powergirl with Bizzaro.
    So far we have: Bizzaro > Powergirl > Nightwing > Ursa > Steel.
    Bizzaro #1.
    I doubt anyone has ever beaten Bizzaro in Legends.

Deathmike out.
  17. CheckmateEnjoi New Player

I have beaten Bizarro as Amon Sur
    Amon Sur > Bizarro > Powergirl > Nightwing > Ursa > Steel
    inb4 the lock
  18. Liongale Dedicated Player

I have beaten Amon Sur with Arkillo. But Steel has beaten Arkillo.

The circle of life, it's a violent shape.
  19. Nawtae Well-Known Player

The lock is made out of Steel

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

I have beaten every single Legends character at LEAST once with Harley Quinn. I know for an absolute fact Amon Sur is on that list.

But let's be realistic, shouldn't some people actually be more difficult than others? It kinda bothers me that I can beat Superman VERY easily as Harley Quinn. I mean, I enjoy it, don't get me wrong, but at the same time, it always leaves me concerned as to how that would ever happen. If I recall, Steel was pretty freakin strong in the comics.

FYI, am I the only one who recalls the movie they made about Steel? Starring none other than Shaq himself? It was horrible.