why f2p is the future of MMOs. the dark knight analogy.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by dWI, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dWI New Player

villains

rah al ghul: the new money minded game developer investors(venture capitalists).
    scarecrow: korean MMO's in general.
    the joker: human behavior analysts(especially those who found out that most people rush at MMOs).
    two face: runescape in its entirety
    talia al ghul: stock brokers and advisors to venture capitalists
    bane: game developers

heroes

batman: that would be me on this forum. while most of you dont believe me and some go as far to blame me. im not the reason f2p is the new trend. im telling you why it is, im the good guy here.
    commissioner gordon: anyone who can make this knowledge better known and believes me.
    catwoman: anyone who this convices.
    robin: anyone who shares this belief.

nuetral

the affluent: most MMO players(im not saying they are rich, im saying they are ignorant)

the moment the majority of the affluent become heroes, the system of f2p collapses entirely.

i know im not liked here on the forums, but if even i change even one persons mind here, i will feel fulfilled. please think before you post, i already know this will get much flames.

i wish the dark knight rises won an oscar, its loaded with deeper meaning. Christopher Nolan is an inspiration.
  2. Radium Devoted Player

That whole winded speech was just so you could call yourself Batman, wasn't it?
  3. MattMinus New Player

Umm.. you never explain the "why" of anything. This is a good thing, because, given what we've seen of your writing, the explanation would make no sense.
  4. dWI New Player

it wasnt. and you are an affluent.
  5. dWI New Player

it would make no sense because you are affluent. if you dont understand what i am saying at first glance, you most likely never will.
  6. Radium Devoted Player

Thank you.
  7. DG-MOD-02 New Player

Closing this down. Please keep posts constructive on these forums.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.