Why Do People Hate so called Style Snatchers?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mikeyb2001, May 7, 2019.

1. Walvine Well-Known Player

Originally I created all my characters to medium Sprite body forms to blend in with civilians in metropolis and Gotham , I usually change style to fit each new seasonal style for atleast 1 toon , snowflake head ccombined with red metal chroma made an interesting dragon ball vibe , Enhanced firestorm and glittery wings also gets P.Ms. asking what are those styles ,And I answer them because I'm not a 12 year old girl going to prom I'm a geezer creating an alternate fantasy justice league squad , Now only if they was a trinket to summon account alts as sidekicks.
  2. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

in my case i only ask to know an specific piece if they ask me for the pieces of my style i told .but due to i change my style everyweek i don't care .i change all exept the colors
  3. the solowing Steadfast Player

You think Todd Howard was happy about "The Outer Worlds?
  4. cassi Well-Known Player

This is why I run 100% original toons inspired by heros as the game was meant to be. What you encountered happens with certain players in this game. I see it in chat all the time. Try not to take it personal. But, sometimes you have to remember it's all they got. We have an ignore for a reason, use it. Play and style yourself how you want. None of us own rights to these toons.
  5. willflynne 10000 Post Club

To be fair, if it was "meant to be" that all of our characters were supposed to be 100% original, we probably wouldn't have most of the styles that we have in the game. ;)