Not A Bug why do i still have a pair of lvl 1 gloves i CANNOT get rid of?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Heliotropix, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Heliotropix Well-Known Player

that pretty much asks the whole question...not part of an armory, just been in my inventory since the day i made this character...can't delete, can't drop, can't sell, can't reverse engineer.....i'm thinking of naming them and getting them a collar.....really, i'm thinking of seeing if they'll fit into any orifice on any of the programmers for this game....that might be the incentive they need to get rid of them.....
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

What is the item called?
  3. Cyro Committed Player

I still have wonder womans bombshell shield that i cant get rid of, for some reason i got two
  4. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I have items I can't get rid of either and they're taking up space in my bank. Can't delete.
  5. Heliotropix Well-Known Player

laminated synthium gauntlets
  6. Heliotropix Well-Known Player

they did sell, guess i just assumed they wouldn't sell....my mistake.
  7. Kanharn New Player

Any chance you could PM me Mepps. I'm returning after 6 years and my account is banned. I see that a lot of people returning after a long break have had this issue. I also have no option when I click your name to start a conversation.

Thank you

Oh, my support ticket is Request #766608
  8. TheLadyLightning New Player

This bug is caused by stacks of consumables that are imprinted to an armory running empty. It can happen to any item that it becomes imprinted instead of the missing consumable. Re-imprinting a new stack of consumables to that armory seems to fix this problem.