Why aren't Marked Bills added?

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Koriand'r, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

Hello Everyone.
    It's about 2 weeks we got The Riddle with Crime on test server, and it's about 5 days we got the new gears, but why aren't marked bills added to the currently pve box?
    You say that's a server for testing but you don't add the mark! :mad:
    For example I was just looking for gears for 1 hour only for DPS not other roles.
    I thought maybe you didn't know it and it is bugged or you forgot to add the marks, so I just reported. ;)
  2. David Ivanenko Committed Player

Because they are not needed. There are no bugs related to currency or vendors and their contents, so there's absolutely no need to add marked bills on currency boxes, specially since you can get them on live server already.

Seems like someone mainly plays on the test server instead of live server... :rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  3. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

Yes there is... There are bugs on live that need to be heavily looked at. On test, hmmmm. The content is already out on live, so why 'test' things out on test server when it could be completely irrelevant on the live server? They arent the same. Bugs carry over.
  4. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Are there Ancient Coins handed out on Test Server?
  5. David Ivanenko Committed Player

You could condense all of this player's requests in a single thread titled: "Give me every single style, mark, SP, mods, materials and legends characters for free because I only play on test server."
    • Like x 2
  6. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

Aha right but the bugs are not the only reason, we have to try out new contents before buying them on live server, you know as well ;) . But the new gears which are come are not that different with old ones such as 201cr gears, sadly we even couldn't finish a raid with lower combat rating :( actually I reported the post when they we're only on test. But I know you realize people try them before buying on live. Gears are same, but they are for different missions :)
  7. StealthBlue Loyal Player

When are you going to get this through your head, the rest server is for testing content before it goes to the live server, not for trying things out before getting them on live (or even playing only on test). Here's the second sentence from the welcome to test thread
    It would have been nice if this was added before the update went live, so we could do tests at max gear and see if any issues cropped up at the high side, but that didn't happen.

As of today, there only thing on test that isn't live is the Halloween seasonal, and that will be live on Friday according to the calendar in the announcement section. So everything on test has been pushed live, and is just waiting to be turned on. That means there isn't any reason to be on test right now.

As for marked bills being added in the future, yes they should be. But at this point they should hold off until episode 30 goes on test (because we will need the gear to get into episode 30). That way leaches like you that just play on test aren't handed everything.
    • Like x 3
  8. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

Why are you so mad at just some marks? They are completely as same as the last episodes marks. :confused:
    Then if you have any evidence that says I play only on test, show it right now, I haven't been there for much days.
    And if you are not going to believe it that's not my problem, just annoy your brain by thinking about it.
  9. Destinywlf1 New Player

Are people really using pctest in place of the live servers? If that's the case they need to put the paywall back up. Also IMO they should lock pctest when there is no content to test.
    • Like x 2
  10. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Just forget it, I'm agree with locking the test server too, but why lie, I really really have no choice except playing on test server, there I at least can do the new missions :(
  11. DCUO Addict Committed Player

Leaving the test server open when there's nothing to test seems like a waste of resources. I'm not in the game business, but doesn't it cost money to allocate server space for test? Test didn't used to be up 24/7. That really only became the norm with the revamp. This seems like a weird business decision.
    • Like x 1
  12. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Yes. There are rabid anti-capsule people who openly brag about it on these forums while also polluting the forum with their negativity. It's not even a mystery for the devs to find them.

It's like the devs want people negative and putting the game down. They support those people at every step (including giving them the game for free on test).
  13. BumblingB I got better.

Why because you are not paying or your character is too low? Both can be corrected easy.
  14. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Ah I'm really tired of explaining for you, please just never say I don't want to pay, if you read the threads as well you know what the problems is.
  15. BumblingB I got better.

Not aware of your problems. But using test is not the solution. What that does is undermine the system and affects legitimate players in the long run.
  16. Saturn Girl Committed Player

A nevermind, you think if players can pay for whatever they want in the US and EU server they go and play on test! No in fact No.
    My brain is full of these talks, please just forget it I really don't want to talk, no one can realize as well.
    Just leave the thread, forget it and do your playing dear. And enjoy In stead of us.
    Good bye.
  17. BumblingB I got better.

I had to look through your posts and find out why you are being so snappy. I'm sorry that you are not able to purchase the game, but again, don't just use the free test server as if it was live. That is NOT the way to go about it. It undermines the system and will hurt the paying customers on live. Especially when players that aren't you, have been using it so they wouldn't have to pay. You have a legitimate problem and I'm sorry for that, but most of the people on test do not and are abusing the system. Which is probably why you are frustrated, because the legitimate players that are being hurt by the bad ones are taking it out on you.
  18. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Thank you for you realizing, I know about 5-10 players use test as the main server, I know that is stealing the game, when you play for free, I'm trying to playing on main servers (US). But you should know it is hard, but I believe it with all myself I shouldn't play for free, and I'm trying to get away from the Test server. It is why I'm posting my threads, maybe Developers can do a help. :)