Why are so many feats impossible to attainable?

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by ShottiBloodangel, Jun 28, 2019.

1. ShottiBloodangel New Player

To many feats seems impossible to attain in game.
    I'm speaking directly a collections feats and even the man-bat trinket. I have 5 characters 4 of which is able to run endgame and one up to Atlantis. I run riddle daily on all characters for 4 months and till haven't seen the rare collection drop to anybody. Than there the capsule collections why is something I'm paying real world money for has such a low drop rate its ridiculous dcuo does these actions.
  2. Arkenra Well-Known Player

As far as i know, all the rare collections drop in the alerts. For the man-bat trinket, i might have the man-bat form trinket on one of my alts for trade so if you’re on EU server i could hand this one over to you if i’m having one unused. The man-bat back-up device is dropping in ZOOe at last boss, it is a rare drop wich people are farming for weekly and they will sell it once obtained for about 40/50m.
    Hope this helps
  3. Requake Dedicated Player

I believe you need the feat you receive once you equip 8 pieces from that DLC before they even drop.
    Possibly this is causing your 'issue' ?

Next to that, you don't need all feats to be competitive, don't stress too much about it, they will come in time.
  4. ShottiBloodangel New Player

Have all expect 1 or 2 collections. The drop rate is the problem