Who Do You Want To See In The Next Batch of Allies

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DCUO Post, Aug 27, 2021.

1. BumblingB I got better.

• Like x 3
  2. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I'm just waiting on a lantern themed ally. preferably of all sides of the spectrum.
    • Like x 3
  3. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

some lantern love!
    • Like x 3
  4. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Nahh... you can't have one, you need to have Blue and Gold together to assist you. After the assist, both or one of them has to go Buwahahahahahh when they leave.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Batman day is right around the corner. I'm wondering if we'll get a normal batman ally
    • Like x 1
  6. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I'd pay a lot for the lot of them. Hal, Sinestro, Carol, Saintwalker, Larfleeze,Atrocitus and Indigo 1

Then the B-Team Lanterns like guy kyle and the rest of the colorful cast
    • Like x 1
  7. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Alfred, because he's OP.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. DCUO Post Loyal Player

It would be an awesome way of bringing in Dex-Star.
    • Like x 3
  9. Rip Kurrent Well-Known Player

Honestly, I love the idea of allies, but none really strike me as someone I'd want by my side out of the available ones. With that being said, I'd like to see Raven, Harley, The Joker and Ares. Having a morrowbot would be neat as well. Polkadot Man is another I'd like to see.
    Raven could give you healing buffs as a passive ability and maybe resistance to mind control effects? Her attack could be putting the "raven" around you enemies. (Refer to any fight with or against Raven for reference lol). Harley could buff your weapon damage as a passive. The Joker could be something to increase your defense as a passive via joker toxin or some other toxin/chemical mix. (Not 100% on that as Bane would make more sense for a defense buff with venom). Beast boy would be cool. Titanic Trenton and Iron Kurtain would be nice for giggles.
  10. Jaelia Committed Player

Definitely Carol Ferris or Fatality or even Queen Aga’po herself lol :)
  11. BumblingB I got better.

I wish, but Ted isn't in the game yet. :( But I'd actually buy them off the MP immediately if they released them.
  12. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Bizarro with a flame breath attack for his attack ability and a passive of spawning a random failed metahuman clone for a few seconds to attack
    • Like x 1
  13. Emeralds New Player

We definitely need more villain options.

Circe
    Tala
    Emerald Empress
    Klarion the Witch Boy
    Fatality
    Jinx
    Poison Ivy
    Killer Frost
    Black Adam

Green Lantern John Stewart
    Nightwing
    Beast Boy
    Starfire
    John Constantine
    Static
  14. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Superman, AOE DPS attack, Increased defense Passive
    Green lantern, Strafing run AOE, Increased Damage for power combos passive (good for hard light)
    The Atom Single target knock back attack/Stun. Body shrinking. growing Passive
    Atrocitus. Plasma Vomit AOE Damage. Back-up do slightly more damage passive
    Sinestro. Light blast single target damage. Ranx orbital passive. (orbitals do slightly more damage)
    Amazo. Absorption attack, Stun and player defense increase. Passive ability, slowly generates supercharge
    Beast Boy. Animal kingdom. summons in and transforms into random animal for add taunt. Increased pet damage passive
    • Like x 1
  15. Kurosu New Player

Being able to summon Hal, Guy, John and Kyle mid-battle would be super awesome! Any of the Leaguers even, from Superman to Red Tornado to Metamorpho would be great.
    • Like x 2
  16. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

Citizen mepps out on the streets pan handling and smackable.
  17. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Johnny Conjob
    Player heal on summon, passive ability summons his earth golem to attack like the grim or quizzlet
  18. Rejchadar Inquisitor

A random demon, or a robot for those who do not want to cosplay iconic heroes or villains, a small ally like Skeets or Quislet, an invisible ally (truly invisible) for the ability to pretend that the skill used is yours and not an ally ...
  19. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Question posed was “what do we want to see in next allies”?

Answer to me is simple, allies with good support abilities. To each his own, some of what we have may be good for some or the ones coming may be good but for me an my play all of em really suck lol. Its a “me” thing, im not complaining. Just answering as asked. I want passives that i can make good use of :)
    • Like x 2
  20. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Brother Power the Geek - Passive Cool down abilities activate for a few seconds.

Atlantan General - Those damn-*** annoying little Sprites finally attack someone else!!!! (Sorry, still have flashbacks.)

Odd-Looking Joker Goon - Turns into Clayface