Which other MMO's do you play or are looking forward to?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by METT-TC, May 27, 2014.

1. METT-TC New Player

I'm looking for an alternative to DCUO atm since I cannot login.
    • Like x 2
  2. Red McCarthyism New Player

As a former 11B, your name is a trip.
    • Like x 1
  3. WildPegasusrs Dedicated Player

Sounds more suited for an the off topic section, I'd say I'm looking forward to Darkeden 2 and was looking forward to World of Darkness Online.
  4. Damashi The Kaotic Well-Known Player

I play swtor off and on, but I've yet to buy an expansion or buy a membership; I find the game a bit too restrictive early on.
  5. kAiSeR007 Dedicated Player

TESO for PS4 but the launch got delayed :(
    • Like x 1
  6. Rox New Player

Non constructive thread. IB4L!!
    • Like x 2
  7. Harlequin Devoted Player

That game is ridiculously restrictive for f2p or preferred players. If you like the game and don't mind getting NOTHING added to the game except lottery box crap, go ahead and sub.
  8. BigAl Devoted Player

Not looking forward to any mmo's, but I am looking forward to Dragon Age 3 and Shadow of Mordor for the PS3.
    • Like x 1
  9. METT-TC New Player

Dragon age 2 was so disappointing
    • Like x 2
  10. METT-TC New Player

Constructive to me as I cannot login to the game so I am looking for my PACE plan
  11. METT-TC New Player

Always be ready for the FRAGO
    • Like x 1
  12. Red McCarthyism New Player

Lol... FRAGO, it's a FRAGO, it's the ever changing SOP. Right pocket, no your left pocket, **** it put it in your LBV.
    • Like x 1
  13. METT-TC New Player

You never carry your SOP. You memorize it!
    • Like x 1
  14. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Most likely Black Desert, if it find a publisher for rest of the world.
  15. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

16. SKAVANGER408 New Player

Are you PS4 or PC? It's not an mmo but you should play the division when it comes out. Some old military friends and I are gonna get into it.
    • Like x 2
  17. Ice Lantern New Player

I will be playing this game when it first come out. But due to it being a SOE game, I fully intend on baling on it before SOE inevitably ruins it.
    • Like x 2
  18. SKAVANGER408 New Player

If only Day Z would hurry up.
  19. cravex15 Dedicated Player

I though this was a legitimate thread on the topic. Didn't know it was a CC thread. :D lol
    In any case Im kinda looking forward to the new Transformers MMO later this summer.
    Ive been really needing something new to play. For the first time in 2 years this last AF DLC I just find incredibly boring.
    That or maybe Im just finally becoming very jaded with DCUO.
    • Like x 1
  20. Welcome2TheNhk New Player

I just miss LOCO =/ Such a great game -Best PvP matches- before it was ran into ground.... Not just SOE does some questionable things...

But seriously >.< SoE Get the rights to this game.... Is already but could be such a great game, Open world area, town, customization along class type....

[IMG]

I was untouchable with her.