Which Lantern Corps Do You Belong To?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Nebula153, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Maybe everyone has given up on the unicorn hunt??
    Here let me fix that:
    [IMG]
    UNICORN CORPS 4 LIFE!!!!!!!

(PS - that is Dex-starr after Saint Walker removes his red ring and he takes up a life of adventuring)
    • Like x 1
  2. MasterRedDeth New Player

3. Tule New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  4. FelixDuo Committed Player

Yeah, another gray lantern of apathy signing in. I think the neutrals said it best: "I have no strong feelings either way."
    • Like x 1
  5. Samurai X New Player

Yes! A positive thread on lanterns! (Even though its in Joker's Fun house). I'd say I would be hope. Like, I dream to actually become a blue lantern. Since the blue lantern corps almost disbanded, Saint Walker could use some company in Odym, besides Says and Ganthet (I think). Imagine me, the first fully recognized blue lantern (besides the green lanterns and flash who became blue lanterns).

Side Note: I don't really care if dcuo becomes lantern universe online, because I really want to be a blue lantern. I'm actually thinking of whether I should make a blue lantern(if it does come out.. Fingers crossed) myself, with my name (Brother ______) or one that's Ovacronian, like Hattu, but make his name Brother Hopu? lol.
  6. Mei Ritsuko Well-Known Player

Unfortunaly I dislike lanterns -_-
  7. LoneLantern New Player

A combination of Will, Fear, Avarice, and Compassion. I don't scare easily - but wouldn't mind inducing fear to prove a point...I can be greedy and I want a number of things, yet I also care and feel for others, mostly those close to me (friends, family, etc.).
  8. Billy Sparks Committed Player

[IMG][IMG]

Pretty much this
    • Like x 1
  9. CHUD Loyal Player

My power ring would have one of those little whistles in it......or a candy jewel that I can snack on from time to time. All the other lantern corps would be looking "HEY,....why didn't I get something like that??"
    • Like x 1
  10. dngnb8 Devoted Player

What is the color for old?
    • Like x 1
  11. nowburn4it Loyal Player

Grey, I would think.
  12. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Probably the Indigo Lantern corps.
  13. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

[IMG]
    Nova Prime (Lantern?)
  14. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Depends on how old. May be black already ;)
    • Like x 2
  15. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Actually that would be the brown lanterns look it up.
  16. Count MCSTEINWELD New Player

Red, red and more red.
    I am an angry person
  17. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

Aww man, I wanted to post that I'd be a Nova.
    But more like a a member of the corp, not the prime. Like these guys :

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

I am indecisive. It is very hard to scare me, however the use of compassion could weaken this will as I care about people closest to me greatly. I can get very angry at times, and I can instill much fear on an individual if I so desired. I am a male, so Star Sapphire is out. I am hopeful and can instill hope in others when there is none. The thing is, all of these emotions are connected for me. Maybe a White Lantern, but I am not greedy. So, I don't know...
  19. Captain Domino Committed Player

Probably the brown lantern because, well,...I'm Mexican.
    • Like x 1
  20. dngnb8 Devoted Player

My ring color would be the Geritol color. I would have to keep it on with Polygrip and recharge it with Efferdent