-Which Content Have You Ran the Most Soley for Fun?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TK PUSHA, Feb 28, 2014.

1. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

for me i think it breaks down something like this:

2011- It was a little of everything, because all content was new and challenging.
    I started on a PvP server, so we ran a good balance of pretty much everything that was put out that first year.
    If i had to focus on just one aspect i think i would say playing around in the open world, doing whatever with my friends or league was where i just 'kicked back' the most.

2012- PvP became my 'fun zone'. PvE became more of a means of progressing my toon(s), but PvP and especially arenas at the time were where i could just get together with friends, relax, and the competition was very fulfilling most of the time.

2013-> today- All of the Home Turf content has really been my favorite to run.
    Maybe because i started running without a league most of the time has a something to do with it, and i also have had alot of fun doing any of the bounties including soloing the CCs to get my 500.

I've ran home Turf though on 3 different toons now, and i just really enjoy doing the wide variety of solo dailies at the large Iconic open world locations along with the unique indoor sections for both Strykers and Ace.
    For me at least this content takes me back to what i fell in love with from the original core game while leveling.
    Overall, i really dig the whole production and thematic value and the fact the content is physically located in the large original worlds.
    • Like x 1
  2. Rebelled New Player

This game has some of the best content I've ever seen. Not since SWG have I felt so immersed into another universe. I don't have a favorite yet but when I do, I'll let you know.
    • Like x 1
  3. X-zero Loyal Player

LOA (Don't know why maybe the ninjas)
    Unpaid (Yeah it is definitely the ninjas)
    Nexus (Nope ninja Batman still doesn't make me like it)

Prime (After they fixed the pick up glitch)
    FoS2 (I still get lost in there but it looks epic)

Oan (Short and Fun)
    • Like x 4
  4. Rebelled New Player

Actually, there is one mission that I've laughed at while completing each time.

The carry the giant bombs to the dock and throw them into the water mission at Joker's carnival. Brings back memories of when I was younger and got to see the 60's Batman movie on VHS.
    • Like x 1
  5. SeriousVanity New Player

The t3 solo in Star Labs. I love smashing those red barrels on Lex and seeing those insane crit numbers.

Gotham courthouse because everyone running around with no movement mode is funny to watch.

And my all time favorite would have to be the regal hotel t3 solo. When Gordon is revealed at the end, the clowns start smashing him with 2x4s and hitting him with whatever they are throwing. That scene is just so funny to me; I laugh every time I see it.

Special mention for the FOS raids. They are still some of the best looking raids, and I often find myself zoning out just staring at the backgrounds on em.
    • Like x 1
  6. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

For fun? Hmmm

I love the Batcave raids, same thing for the Fortress raids. So I'll always run those, cause they're awesome. :) Gates of Tartarus is fun, so is Prime Battleground. I love the Oan Sciencells, League of Assassins Stronghold, Gotham Subway (Duo), I really enjoy Assault & Battery nowadays. Arkham Asylum, Ace Chemicals (Baby Face creeps me out still), Smallville. Oh yeah, and the Nightclub duo, LOVE it! :) All the Sons of Trigon duos, just awesome stuff, and Trigon's Prison. Those are probably my top ones.
    • Like x 1
  7. TrueOlympus New Player

I enjoy tanking DOX
    FOS2
    OAN
    WasteLand Solos
    • Like x 1
  8. Vinny Tireshine New Player

Just got into the Sons of trigon stuff and I like everything from the awesome looking gotham wastelands, the duos and trigons prison were all fun. Sad that they took a huge step back with Metropolis Battlezone which is just a carbon copy of Metropolis.
    • Like x 3
  9. Psycfyre New Player

Oddly enough I really enjoy Family and Dox (as an EO run only though). Family is just fun in my opinion (though it'd be nice to get rid of the CC start as that serves zero purpose). Dox is fun when doing the run as an Epic Odyssey run as it then turns it into a harder Prime Battleground. The greater room to move makes it a lot more enjoyable than fighting the sub-bosses in the tunnels.
    • Like x 1
  10. Ch3wtobacco New Player

GATES... the staple raid for paying your rent...fun drunken mayhem from end to end...just kill things with about any pug you can gather...need more like THIS
    • Like x 3
  11. Deranya Dedicated Player

Kahndaq, it was the first Raid I ever done, that my league took me into and made me suffer through xD
    LoA, running through it disguised as a ninja killing other ninja ^^
    HIVE, not for the actual alert but cause I can throw exploding barrels at my team and watch them fly mwhahaha
    • Like x 1
  12. IGotYA New Player

Solo:hmm dont really like solos.
    Duo:Shaddy night club
    Alert:LoA and Oan
    Raid: Paradox Wave
    • Like x 1
  13. Evian Well-Known Player

My favorite thing to do is real late at night when all of my league is logged off and I'm kinda bored, I will randomly queue for all of the lower tier raids, have fun blasting through the content and helping the new players get their gear; and then at the end, give them all four soder cola next stacks each.
    • Like x 1
  14. Miss Adora Loyal Player

Far as solos goes, Regal Hotel on hero Side, Gotham Ware house on Villain side, Metro U on Villain side
    Duo Gorilla Grodd, never gets old on hero side Carmine Duo, that intro never gets old
    Alerts Ace Chemicals T.O. Morrow doesn't have time to kill you and Oan, it's quick and fun
    Raids Kahndaq- like the whole Back Adam, Isis, Faust story and Fos2 (probably the only one on this)
    • Like x 1
  15. Deranya Dedicated Player

but ... youre a villain :eek: but that is really awesome ^^
  16. The dark knight New Player

SOLELY for fun: none.

Not saying that I don't like any content in this game, but I'd never do any of it without some kind of reward (and even if it's just the marks to keep my HT stuff running).
  17. KidMidnight Loyal Player

Ace Chemicals.
  18. WorldsDown New Player

League of Assassins
    All three FOS raids
    Gates
    Inner
  19. Feenicks New Player

LOA and the Penguin challenge. Even though I can breaze through them every once in awhile I still do them for fun.
    • Like x 1
  20. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I love LOA, FOS 3, and prime. Those are the only instances i run for "fun." Everything else I liked at one point but became a nuisance and was added to my hate list, I.E, arkham and courthouse. I would love for them to make solo versions of the raids though. I always wanted to fight baniac 1 vs 1 (even though I solo's sub con with my tank months back it didn't feel as glorious as it would have felt if it was prime).
    • Like x 1