Which artifact for mental power? EOG not effective for mental?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Aduzar Light, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Which artifact for mental power?

I wonder, because I remain really doubtful about the EOG for mental, I have the impression that it is not really interesting for this power, well after it is maybe a bad impression with better equipped players than me, but since I am switching mental, I have the impression that it works less well for this power.

Yes, I have my arteact equipped full 200.

-mode of movement used -> flight
  2. Tree Well-Known Player

Your impression could be just that.
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Transformation Card
    Strategist Card
    Solar Amplifier
    La-Mort Card
    Quislet

Take your pick.
  4. Mister Hando Active Player

Mental DPS or Mental Troll ? EOG seem effective for me in control role.
  5. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

It would help to know what role you're playing as, what build (buff, or power troll, prec or might DPS) and what loadout you're using, especially what SCs. Mental is supposed to be very good for EOG spam, because of the extra loadout, where you can have multiple SCs, although I haven't leveled mine enough to start using it yet. My Might DPS artifacts are Strat Card, Solar Amp and Larnea's Amulet - seem to be working well, especially for single target.
  6. L T Devoted Player

It's not so much mental as Flight that's the problem. Gadgets players frequently get good use out of EoG by hiding a couple of 2500 supercharges inside of stealth. Mental can do the same. The problem is Flight's supercharges are a little on the weak side/completely unusable as it shoots you up into the air -- depending on the one you're talking about.
  7. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I like using trans/strat and le mort. Mentals finisher hits hard and with le mort cutting down on its cool down and increase in damage its pretty sweet.
  8. not serious Well-Known Player

Welcome to superspeed universe online , in fly for noobs:D