Which Anime Do You Think Would Make a Great MMO?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Gr33dyMoney, May 7, 2013.

1. Gr33dyMoney New Player

Which anime (or series) do you think would make a great MMORPG?

What Anime-Based MMORPG would you want to play?

I'll start first, judging by my sig..

i will say naruto, it has all the elements of a great mmorpg
  2. HealerHollidae New Player

Naruto. Bleach maybe if its based on soul society. I'm sure a gundam mmo would be interesting too
    • Like x 1
  3. crownclownking New Player

hmm im not that familiar with anime so im gonna go with POKEMON we already have tanks in pokemon called walls and special walls which are compose of pokemon with hig def and sp de, dps are sweepers and special sweepers which have high attack and special attack and speed. We also have pokemon that inflict status problems and buffers and many other roles certain pokemon can have . So yea POKEMON MMO
    • Like x 2
  4. Gr33dyMoney New Player

a pokemon where u play as the pokemon or the pokemon where u capture other pokemon?
  5. Gr33dyMoney New Player

yes naruto mmo would be great, u alrdy have the 5 villages (mentors) the chakra types (powers) missions (journal) tailed beast (raids)

it would be cool if at a certain point in the game you can become a rouge ninja
  6. HealerHollidae New Player

I would so be a rogue. I can already picture thousand of sauske lookalikes running around
  7. Gr33dyMoney New Player

lol the uchiha crest on every character.. and a whole bunch of leaf village fanboys
  8. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

Gatchaman,(G-Force or Battle of the Planets were the chopped up bastardized American versions) the first super hero anime, wish the studio(imagi, they made the TMNT movie) that was making the cgi movie would have finished it, they took to long and lost the rights,looked good tho, would make a good game imo.
    • Like x 1
  9. Epic Wins New Player

I would have to say Harry Potter, It has a cult following and if REAL Game Developers did a good job like dcuo it would probably surpass most MMORPG. Making your own wizzard and playing out the stories in the books would keep people captivated
  10. crownclownking New Player

I would try to explain my Pokemon MMO as best I can lol. You get to capture the pokemon but also you get to fuse with the pokemon you capture right so let say you get a charmander you get to be charmander and if you evolve him to charizard then you get a speciall sweeper a dps pokemon basically.

So lets say you're gonna do a dungeon of 8 players you would need roles for that dungeon. You would need a tank a dps and a healer and buffer and what not. So whatever pokemon you have you get to be that pokemon and fill the necessary role so lets say you only want dps pokemon your dps pokemon would need to be at the dungeons level. So if a dungeon requires the level 30+ then if you have pokemon that are that level you can do that dugeon as that level 30 pokemon and fill in the role of dps tank or whaever role your poekmon has . So basically you get to catch pokemon but you dont get to raid as a trainer but instead you raid as a pokemon . Your trainer has no level only a catch rate stat. Since all pokemon have catch rates . The higher your catch rate the better chance you have to capture high level pokemon.

So when you start you get to pick your gender and customize your trainer at best you want, there will only be PVE phase at the begining since you can't battle trainers and you will get a device from the professors which allows you to get up to six pokemon which you can fuse with and if you decide to catch more they would be transfer to your pc box. At the start whatever professor you choose will send you to an area to investigate a strange phenomenon there you will get to catch your first pokemon be it water fire or grass type . Only one of those types . From then on you begin your new adventure. The PVP phase of the game is that you get to do fused battles with other trainers with your pokemon.
    • Like x 1
  11. melvinpox Devoted Player

Oh...that one with the girl with the big eyes.
    • Like x 1
  12. crownclownking New Player

which one be more specific lol
  13. melvinpox Devoted Player

there's also a very pretty guy in it...and another guy who can't get a girlfriend.
  14. crownclownking New Player

oh now i know which one if im correct they have some kind of superpowers and have to fight evil or something
  15. melvinpox Devoted Player

YES!!! That's the one.
  16. La Chupacabra New Player

you guys know that there is an actual, though fan run, Pokemon MMO? Cleverly named "PokeMMO"

http://pokemmo.eu/
  17. crownclownking New Player

yup but my computer cant run it and besides my mmo sounds more epic i mean fusing with pokemon and using their moves and what not and being a tank dps or other support role sounds AWESOME lol .
  18. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

Pokemon,Naruto, Sekirei, and possibly High School DxD. If you don't know Sekirei or High School DxD you're missing out.
    • Like x 1
  19. Meta Flare New Player

If you haven't check out my naruto mmo thread on jokers warehouse.
  20. MARK2099 New Player

Hack// series should be a decent mmo material.

Pokemon as much i don't like seem to be a decent material for a mmo too.

I think digimon series since is very similar to pokemon could work as mmo too.
    • Like x 2