Where's My Marks?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mysticwraith, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Mysticwraith Well-Known Player

K I did Unpaid with my Alt today and guess what? No credited Marks. clicked n my stacks and checked my currencies and I had a total of 355 which is what I started with! Thought it was a glitch so I relogged and yet still nothing! What's up with this?
  2. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Did u check your other pants' pocket?

Seriously though, try opening a support ticket and explain your situation there. May be of more help to you than any response u get here :)
    • Like x 1
  3. Jurgen Blitz Dedicated Player

Did you check if you were loot locked before starting the instance?
    • Like x 1
  4. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Weekly resets went through today, so I doubt that would be it. As mentioned before, a support ticket is probably the best way to go to get this resolved.
  5. Jurgen Blitz Dedicated Player

Depending on where he is, the reset could have not happened yet. If he is playing in US servers but stationed in Europe, for example (that´s what I do) the timers for everything are different. For example, the daily mainteinances, I see them at 1 pm
  6. Mysticwraith Well-Known Player

I'm in the US, and yeah reset was up. Someone had complain yesterday in a raid but I didn't really noticed until today after my raid. Like I said my marks submitted was wasted but I did manage to keep fom clicking all of my stacks. Scared to do so considering.