Where is Spytle?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kzinti, Sep 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperBell Loyal Player

More importantly...

Barry! Where's Barry?
    • Like x 1
  2. Red Templar Dedicated Player

Spytle is actually exploring a new game called RL Adventures

The interface is a bit dated, buy the hardware requirements are low while the graphics are stellar.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  3. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

I was about to tell him that Joe dirt ripped that off lol
  4. BlazeChamp Committed Player

Bunch of stalkers up in here...
    • Like x 1
  5. Harlequin Devoted Player

Don't fall for it. The story sucks.
    • Like x 4
  6. Xenia B Well-Known Player

It's an evolving thing, he still has two days to make the final choice. :)
  7. akaivy Dedicated Player

Clues...
    1. He lasted posted here on 9/11 about bananas
    2. His name is still on the forums in Green
    3. He is still listed as a staff member of DCUO on the Daybreak Games DCUO Team and Staff: https://twitter.com/DaybreakGames/lists/dcuo-team-staff/members
    4. His Linkdin account still has him listed as Senior Creative Director of DCUO.
    5. His twitter has nothing about Daybreak and he hasn't posted about DCUO since 9/6. Although he did retweet a Daybreak Games tweet about H1Z1 on 9/26
    6. Planetside 2 has had a number of game updates, etc. in September
    7. Planetside has been having game issues
    8. Most of Spytle's posts have been about Planetside 2.
    9. Other Daybreak Staff post here and on other DBG forums.
    In my experience, if someone leaves a company they may not announce it, but they will take their contact information down from the company websites. I deduce that Spytle is still employed by Daybreak games at this time and is still Senior Creative Director of DCUO; however, his unique set of skills are being used in other areas that are having issues at this time. However, I will keep an eye on the areas addressed in the above clues to see if they take him down after October 1. Unless he returns to us before then.
    IF i am correct, then hopefully, they will not keep him indefinitely and that he will not just get tired of it all and move on.
    • Like x 3
  8. Skelter Helter Well-Known Player

>People finding clues of the person in question

We Law And Order now.
    • Like x 1
  9. akaivy Dedicated Player

It's called boredom. It's rainy and I am not at home so I can't play PS4. There's nothing on TV. Google is all I got.
  10. Skelter Helter Well-Known Player

I know. :p
    • Like x 1
  11. ChillCat Loyal Player

Yes, but the graphics look amazing on a PS3
  12. Magician Dedicated Player

So, maybe he is being utilized in other areas of Daybreak Games. Just miss having him here in DCUO
    • Like x 2
  13. Spytle Executive Creative Director

Who is this Spytle guy? He sounds like a total deadbeat, leaving poor Mepps to raise an entire community on his own. I hope he is at least up to date on his forum support payments.

Poor Mepps.
    • Like x 34
  14. Ghostof91 New Player

Welcome back, I thought....oh Nvm just welcome back.:cool:
  15. ChillCat Loyal Player

Your recent lack of presence either indicates a disinterest in DCUO or you've got something major brewing in DCUO. Care to comment?
    *rudely shoves Lois Lane's reporter mic in Spytle's face*
    • Like x 2
  16. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Spytle worrying about Mepps? Hah, nice try Mepps, we know its you.
    • Like x 5
  17. Drathmor Unwavering Player

yea glad your back hope what ever your were dealing with is all better now..
    no matter what this game needs you from all the videos I can tell you really care about the game and you being on the development team always gives me faith that at least someone in charge cares about it being good
    • Like x 4
  18. Spytle Executive Creative Director

Hmmm. I appreciate the compliment, however, every single person on this team and at the entire Daybreak organization cares about this game being good. It may seem to some that this isn't the case, but I've never seen a team work so hard over the span of nearly a decade to try and entertain this community. Decisions are not always popular, and execution can sometimes get away from us, but I assure you, the "care" is there every day.
    • Like x 20
  19. FaLeX Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  20. Kzinti Committed Player

Spytle \0/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.