Where is my "rewards box"???

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by mynch457, Jun 18, 2019.

1. mynch457 Well-Known Player

So I've been running Deluge for bade items and I noticed something the last 2 days....I do the missions and I get no reward boxes. The only one I'm getting is the one from the controlled hero/villain.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I though that we should get getting the reward boxes for running the missions, right? Anyone else running into this issue?
    • Like x 1
  2. Rainnifer Committed Player

Are you opening the treasure chest at the end of the missions?
  3. mynch457 Well-Known Player

These are the daily missions in the open world Central City. When I talk to the Star Lab scientist, it states I get the rewards. I go out and finish the mission, and I go back to collect the rewards, I get nothing. I'm confused.
  4. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Nvm, my post made no sense lol

I’ll check one of my alts thou, wanna say there was boxes on other daily missions, but apart of me also thinks not, can’t recall atm
  5. recoil2 Dedicated Player

which mission was it?
  6. Eve YouTuber

Because most missions don't have a reward box. Just the weeklies and the controlled hero\villain.
    • Like x 1
  7. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Was this scientist by the mera vendor? If so that’s a weekly applied science and that one auto completes when u get all 4 of the element tests, grants a weekly box, & if in cr relevancy 8 sm(Source Marks)

If not, then that’s the gu94 for ya, that gu retired special currency from AF3-Deluge, meaning the mission will only give sm (Source Marks) if you are within cr relevancy. So if you are out of the cr relevancy in these episodes, you’ll only get cash for completing the daily mission
  8. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Welcome to Marks Relevancy. It's freaking awesome is it not.
    • Like x 2
  9. Knarlydude Loyal Player

He's talking about the dailies and he out of Relevancy. The great and Wonderful GU 94.
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

Most missions in Deluge though don't have rewards boxes. They have 1 mark and if hes out of relevancy, he will get nothing basically.
    I will get nothing if I will run the Gotham Gang War missions that usually grant 1 mark.
  11. the solowing Steadfast Player

wHeRe iS mY rEwArD b-....
    [IMG]
    nEvErMiNd
  12. mynch457 Well-Known Player

I was trying to get some base items for an alt, so much for that idea...I thought that we would still get something for running the mission...I guess it backfired on me and made me look stupid on here all at the same time.
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There are base item boxes in the Deluge Vendor.
  14. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Isn't it great to think that you are paying for the whole game and come to find out that you only get to grind one section.
    $15.00 a month for 10% of the game is a bargain right. Yeah, that's just freaking awesome I know.
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I pay $15 a month, I have access to play the whole game. Whenever I want....
  16. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Alright smartaazZ. You know exactly what I am talking about. Q up for lower content & run some lower content. Ohhh wait, that's right you really can't because no one runs it anymore because of Marks relevancy. Sit down, shut up and,...........It's about time everyone quits making excuses for these guys.
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I just queued for a fewer lower tier raids and ran them, surprising amount of CR 200+ are also running lower tier raids. Crazy. Uploading clips as evidence.
    No one is forcing you to play anything. No one is forcing you to play one single episode. That's all you. If you're tired of the grind that's fine but don't put blame on others just because you burned out.
  18. Knarlydude Loyal Player

You're as full of cr4p as the day is long & you know it. I guess that's why all the guys I know and see on LFG, trade & shout are b1tchin about not being able to Q lower instances because people are barely running them now more than ever.

I'm not burned out. I'm tired of this Marks Relevancy BS.
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I ran Olympus, Throne of the Dead and Artifacts of the Past. Here's the first clip:

People were getting free feats. Uploading the other two clips.