Where do I buy Station Cash cards?

Discussion in 'PC Account Support' started by WR Strike, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WR Strike New Player

So I was at Target today looking for two station cash cards which online says they can be bought for 15 $, for 1500 station cash which buy two will give me 3000 (enough for the dlc I missed, and the incoming dlc)
    but I could NOT find it, tomorrow I will be going to Walmart to check there, but so far I have had no luck '-_- I checked at Game Stop a few times, but forgot to check the last time I stopped there.

But can they be found, because so far I only see purchase online from Walmart, Amazon and some other website
  2. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Walmart has station cash cards that you can purchase for 15 dollars and usually comes with a 500 sc bonus. I'd check there. You can also purchase station cash the www.soe.com website.
  3. WR Strike New Player

I know that but the cards from Walmart gives me more then the website would for pretty cheap, I couldn't find them before but I found them the other day...but Now I'm running into another problem accidentally clicked Membership for 30 days and 500+ points because I wasn't watching what I was doing
  4. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Submit a support ticket to our billing support team so we can have this fixed.
  5. WR Strike New Player

I did and everything has been fixed :) Took a few days but I glad everything ended nicely
  6. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Cool! Glad everything worked out. Please let us know if you have any more issues :)
  7. Mazin4 New Player

Hey, I want to know something. I am using pc but, can I buy station cards using ps cards
  8. Mazin4 New Player

Station cash*
  9. Igote New Player

The promotion is finished ? I bought now... and my station cash not doubled :/
  10. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Please submit a support ticket so we can look over your account to check the code. If everything checks out, we will be happy to honor the bonus station cash.
  11. CelestialFriend New Player

Nope
  12. CelestialFriend New Player

U can buy Station Cash from 7-11 for 15 dollars . :)
  13. DG-MOD-02 New Player

Since this thread is almost a year old, I will shut it down. Please verify the age of the last post before you post within a thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.