Where can I get tradable flawless nth metal?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by CantLoginWithPS, Jul 15, 2022.

1. CantLoginWithPS Active Player

Besides the broker, where can I get them or farm them? I've seen many people in trade selling flawless nth metal in stacks of hundreds or a thousand (well, 999 actually), and I've never gotten one myself (not a tradable one at least) despite opening large quantities of nth metal caches.
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Booster bundles. Not sure if purchased MP Nth is tradable but I know the BB ones are.
  3. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Didn't they change it this time to Account Bound? Or did they fix it???
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Oh...not sure. I haven't bought any this last round (no more loyalty points...have everything in the 'remix'), so maybe it did change. Last I got one, the Nth was tradable.

Although....with the way things work in game....maybe someone is just duping a few of the old ones a few 1000x.;)
  5. myandria Item Storage

I have both types in my storage banks; account bound and tradable ones. I think when the devs made them non-tradable, they did not correct the ones already in circulation.
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'd guess that once they are out there, they are basically mixed with the other 1Ks we get from the daily grant. They probably can't separate them....so no retrofitting capable without making ALL of them tradable.

Bummer for those wanting to sell them I guess.
  7. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

My friend that opens them was going to give me them all :(
    We have a system where in exchange I store all the boxes and/or sell them for her. Still gonna do it naturally, but dang I coulda used that Nth this week. Months and months of saving and still didn't have enough resources to bring more than 1 arti close to 200 on my alt :/

Why am I writing all this? Idk must be drunk
    • Like x 2