WHERE ARE THE NEW 52 STYLES

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by PrimusTech, Feb 15, 2013.

1. PrimusTech New Player

Seriously it's been a while,are we getting anymore soon

just an idea for them. Remove them from Promethium lockboxes and put them in the marketplace.
    Oh and Damian Wayne New 52 ftw just shootin style ideas out there
    • Like x 1
  2. Mia Skye Well-Known Player

Let's not remove them from the lockboxes because that is still one of the reasons to stay subbed.
    I do like the idea though, let's get some new 52 styles! Don't you guys have the Superman one that still needs to be released?

Also, you mean Robin new 52, Damian Wayne doesn't exist in the DCUO universe as far as I am aware.
    • Like x 1
  3. Mr. Ninjafeet Active Player

I would be very happy with the new 52 batman/superman styles (or style as they have a very similar feel). That almost tights, almost tech look with the minor circuit lines. In my opinion there aren't enough sleek looks that we can use right now. I'd also like to see Red Robin wings and tech harness. I do agree though, in the entirety of my time playing I've only received the Cyborg head from the dropboxes. We need another way to get these, there is just no way with how low the drop chances are.
    • Like x 1
  4. Karmapolice Well-Known Player

I'm not fond of most of the new 52 redesigns but more iconic style pieces would be nice
    • Like x 1
  5. SoylentBob New Player

If not the 52, how about the 853?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  6. Vexedbit Well-Known Player

Just got my first piece last week. Honestly, I forgot all about these. Perhaps put them in the vault instead?
    • Like x 1
  7. Ladypheenix New Player

yeah the 52 styles are hard to get it would be nice to have another way to get them.
    • Like x 1
  8. BloodKnight13 New Player

I'm waiting for the court of owls that they have somewhere cause there was a pic of them wearing the outfit.
    • Like x 1
  9. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Would be lovely to see them tradeable. I know of a few people (and one kitty) who would buy them right away. Still beneficial to stay subbed and keep getting boxes. People who really want the styles would have a much better chance of getting it.
  10. TheMarvel New Player

Honestly, just 3 or 4 flexsuits based on the new 52 speed lines, etc would be great.

Not exactly but about like this:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. SoylentBob New Player

[IMG]
    This? Somebody said it could be Dagger Point Body Suit from Gotham Courthouse.
    The far left is Digital Invader from the Courthouse.
    [IMG]
  12. Karnevil Committed Player

I was going to say the Crime Syndicate but this would be cool too.
  13. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

lets not remove them from the boxes because I sure as heck don't want things that should be earned bought with real money.
    If it was going to be that way then we shouldn't pay subscriptions & since that isn't going to happen, make more characters and get more boxes.
  14. DCFanatical Dedicated Player

New 52 Styles? I didn't know they had anything like this in game. Anyone got screencaps of way these look like?
  15. SoylentBob New Player

[IMG]
    Noble Warrior (Wonder Woman)
  16. Luxin Drafter New Player

i saw post before about lockboxes granting a mark that go toward an item of your choice, like a drink, aura, or style. there was a long post about it and it was a great idea. wishin i remembered more of it. :D
    • Like x 1
  17. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

[IMG]
    i have never seen the court of owls style in gmae , i srsly hope they bring it out soon id love that !
  18. TheMarvel New Player

The Court of Owls looks a little unfinished … but it is the right idea for new styles, IMO.
    • Like x 1
  19. NCR RANGER New Player

I'm just waiting for a New Batman chest piece. Because the T2 one has such a tiny bat, it's terrible.
    • Like x 1