When will we see green arrow in legends ?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Curse Bringer, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

So Green arrow is one of my favorite characters, and i was wondering, when will he make his appearence into legends pvp ? id love to see him, black canary, and deathstroke.

what do you guys think ? good idea/ bad idea ? and what legends characters would you like to see ?
  2. H2 Pwn Well-Known Player

I would like to see Deathstroke.
  3. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Soon™.;)
    • Like x 2
  4. Quarknova New Player

5. Unknown New Player

To start, we really should diversify legends:
    We have a lot of flight and acro, when will we get superspeed (flash/zoom)?
    Rifle, pistols, 2handed, 1 handed , MA, brawling, HB, staff are covered, even though some are less popular, used or numerous than others... we need more chars using shield, and bow. Ans if ever whips/chains are implemented, catwoman should change a wep ;).

Gadgets, some kind of sorc, HL, iconics are covered, where are the nature (swamp thing/Ivy), elec (look for them in CC bounties), mental (have nothing at the moment), Ice (let's say Mr freeze), Fire (Fire, starfire), earth (dont have anything) and shapesfitting (BEASTBOY!!!!)

More kinds of legends: dogs (Krypto), Gorillas (Grodd),Insects (?), wolves (?), robots (like the egg guy from Oolong)...

More personalities fo legends: all of them are serious, harley is the only flirty, but no other personalities at all (except catwoman's special gauntlet thingie, and kilowog/arkillo dangerous personality).

If I get more ideas, ill post them!
  6. TrueMarvel New Player

I have no doubt honestly
  7. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

id like to keep this on topic, thanks eirc

we need to be getting at least 1-2 new legends a week. for the people who have completed the match counts for arkham, ace and batcave, there needs to be more incentive to do legends. not to mention theres not a single legends chraracter that uses bow. or shield yet
  8. Burt Reynolds New Player

Can see GA and Deathstroke on the WB... :) Both would be cool to play in game.
  9. Comixfan Committed Player

Green Arrow in Legends is loooooooooong overdue, as are Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Black Canary, Martian Manhunter, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Flash & Cyborg for heroes plus Deathstroke, Circe, Zoom, Solomon Grundy, Mr Freeze, Cheetah, Metallo, Penguin, & Ocean Master for villains!