When is DCUO going next gen?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Helderman, Dec 2, 2020.

1. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

You are wrong...and here is why: The largest DCUO population is...US Playstation. This was stated years ago by Spytle and Mepps. Now, they may have lost some players across all platforms, but i'm pretty sure US PS is still the largest population by far. Gamepass is a very recent thing, and there is no crossplay between PC and Xbox for DCUO....so there is zero way to combine the Xbox and PC populations to inflate those numbers, so US PS would still be far ahead.
    • Like x 3
  2. Zedfuu New Player

That's simply false, i understand the free to play game might have had success on the ps platform from 2011 and on because lets face it there really wasn't anything else to do. To insinuate a larger player base (pc and xbox) are quantitatively less is just factually not true. Hours logged in doesn't equate unique log ins, 100 casuals might clock in 100 hours in a month but "sweaty" individuals can do that in a week tbh
  3. Lara Committed Player

Totaly false most players are on PSN (i am a pc player) See the Stats daily Player max. 800-900 on PC on PSN like 1k-1,5k (max)

Last 30 Days
    542.3(Average)
    +24.2
    +4.68%
    984 (Max Players
    ^
    PC Today (Per Day)

July 2012
    (Average)
    -
    -
    3,112 (Max Players)
    ^
    PC 2012 (Per Day)
    • Like x 1
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

PS DCUO players outnumber PC DCUO players and always have, you can ask Mepps he could confirm the numbers of active accounts. XBox DCUO players are on their own separate server and are not connected to PC DCUO players in anyway. There were originally two XBox servers (one for NA and one for EU) and both servers were eventually merged into one due to their very very low populations. The same will likely happen to the two Nintendo Switch servers.
    • Like x 3
  5. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

ooooh, nice. I never saw this. (or forgot about it)
    gg

• Like x 1