When do WE get the wands Devs?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Hoshizaki, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Hoshizaki New Player

Sorry if this is a repost or anything, but I noticed about a week or more ago that some enemies in Chinatown as well as Zatanna herself now wield wands as weapons...hmmmmmmmmmm.
  2. Jordan153 New Player

"Soon" -Mepps
  3. McGhee Well-Known Player

Wands as a style or a weapon type? For a style, it makes sense. As a weapon type, I'm not as certain, even though many people seem to want that. All I've every seen wands used for is casting spells. I don't recall a book or movie where a wand was used as a melee weapon. I also don't see how wands fit with the other weapons. All the other weapons are actual weapons or fighting styles; a wand is a prop. It would be like making "ring" a weapon.

I am also big enough to admit that my imagination may be too limited to see the benefits of a wand weapon type. Could anyone explain what wands as a weapon type would be like?
  4. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Isn't the wands that Npcs use are just a different form of 1H?
  5. Owl Devoted Player

According to this article from Feb 2011, Wand at one time was in development:
    http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/02/23/dc-universe-online-interview-part-3-characters-and-heroes/
    • Like x 6
  6. The Huntress New Player

You could poke an eye out.
    • Like x 1
  7. MrMigraine Devoted Player