When can we expect power buffs?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Kanmaru, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

There are a few powers that are still falling short compared to others in PvE content. So as my question asks, when will powers like Fire, Ice, Sorcery and Munitions get a much deserved buff for DPS? And maybe some slight healing buffs for fire since I personally fire Tank.

Does anyone know about when this will be?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The devs said last year that they are satisfied with where powers are, they are shifting their attention elsewhere (weapons and supercharges).
    • Like x 1
  3. SalviMex Active Player

A lot of supercharges need to be reworked in my opinion
    • Like x 2
  4. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Well if not Damage wise, can fire at least get a healing buff? Maybe a 20% increase on Stoke Flames and Burning Determination would be perfect.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You know I don't even use my resto heavy spec when tanking. I use a Dom heavy build and rotate shields.
  6. AV Loyal Player

I virtually never tank outside SM/Tala but I usually run Dom as well to go full eHP battery; we don't really have the shields to rotate, however, and HLS isn't compatible with healer shielding. Full resto augs is pretty fantastic for any fight where we're taking constant hits and I prefer it heavily vs Ultraman. I feel like JLD did a great job of having content that's a bit more dynamic for tanks and I hope we see more PVP-mechanic heavy fights like Tala or SM-style (w/o the SM "omfg why is this necessary" health pool or one hit KO aspects).
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I'm using Immolation, Dash Attack (great for Tala fight) and Amazonian Deflection. I rarely use AD, it's more for during "uhoh" moments.
    • Like x 1
  8. Sungod El Level 30

Yeah I tried tanking as a fire tank in the JLD events and I kept dying whereas my rage tank and atomic tank were far superior. Though don't hold your breath, they only touched iconic supercharges when something was broken. Pheromone Bloom was never touched I believe in many years and recently it was touched because of the eye artifact. Same with movement supercharges. They don't care about you or anyone. As some have mentioned in this thread or another, the devs are contempt with the powers as they are now despite data from many. It's laughable the only thing they seem to keep doing is milking players from the hard earn money by releasing time capsules that come with feats >_> or as many have noticed nerf this buff this buy token nerf again buff this rinse and repeat. Heck they even ignored pvp which is apart of their game and for them to say they don't have plans to fix pvp just shows who they really are. Perhaps Spytle could have prevented this but whatever.
  9. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Pretty much this.