when are the new legends characters coming?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Chaos Evolution, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

simple question....

Do we even know?
  2. BƖack Dedicated Player

But... but we already have so many legends in game like these below xd

/s

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  3. Raven Roth Committed Player

Right after never
    • Like x 1
  4. HalfromTynon Well-Known Player

I heard that they were planning it first thing for the second Tuesday in the fifth week of Octember.

Seriously, though... I saw a post a while back that said PVP was not on the radar. It also said Legends (and Legend skins) are low on the list of priorities.
    • Like x 1
  5. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

PVP is not. I heard they do plan to at least figure out what to do with LPvE feats, so I wouldn't count it as being neglected.
    • Like x 1
  6. Darth Jafo Well-Known Player

They could at least keep up with the legends pvp. I don't care for normal pvp at all, but I've bought a ton over the years for feat farming. Clearly a large part of the populace want it restored
    • Like x 2
  7. That1DarkKnight Active Player

They fixed Batman and Robin's BB I imagine only because of LPvE considering how long people have been complaining about it in PvP. I doubt they'll ever add legends any time soon or even new skins, which is such a shame because I've always wanted a Dark Future Batman (skin) legend that has flight instead.
  8. BƖack Dedicated Player

Let's sum up, Last decent pvp dlc was the Last Laugh which had release on June 19th, 2012. The Black Adam legend avatar was introduced on July 15, 2015 and between that time we also got Bombshell WW, CW, HQ and SG and if i'm not mistaken the last seen legend was the Flash introduced on October 7, 2015. So yeah it's been like 3+ years as we have no new legend.
    • Like x 1
  9. BƖack Dedicated Player

If devs would give players reason to play pvp, a really good dlc that contain good rewards, maps and characters as below, the population would grow up immadiately. People would come back, even i would come back if they give us something like that.

PVP Maps:

• Oan Sciencells
    • Ranx
    • Qward
    • Zamaron
    • Throne of The Dead
    • Halls of Hades
    • Themyscira & Prime Battleground

Legends:
    • Avaricious Lex Luthor
    • Avaricious Captain Cold
    • Avaricious Cheetah
    • Avaricious Penguin
    • Black Hand
    • Nekron
    • Corrupted T'Larto
    • Corrupted Hawkgirl
    • Corrupted Hal Jordan
    • Corrupted Hank Henshaw
    • Corrupted Lyssa Drak
    • Corrupted Martian Manhunter
    • Corrupted Solomon Grundy
    • Corrupted Superboy
    • Fearsome Black Adam
    • Fearsome Deathstroke
    • Fearsome Parasite
    • Fearsome Scarecrow
    • Furious Bruno Mannheim
    • Furious Gorilla Grodd
    • Furious Metallo
    • Furious Ursa
    • Hopeful Flash
    • Hopeful Power Girl
    • Hopeful Black Canary
    • Hopeful Black Lightning
    • Impassioned Wonder Woman
    • Impassioned Harley Quinn
    • Impassioned Catwoman
    • Impassioned Zatanna
    • Unyielding Martian Manhunter
    • Unyielding Hawkman
    • Unyielding Wildcat
    • Unyielding Booster Gold
    • Like x 3
  10. Darth Jafo Well-Known Player

I really don't think we need more variations of the same characters. New characters would be far more enticing. Theres far to many Batman variants as it is. And they're pointless because the feats don't call for Future Batman..just Batman. I would prefer to see ONE Batman legend, with possibly skin unlocks for variation.

I agree though...PvP, especially Legends, is infinitely enjoyable. Far more so than normal PvP (at least for me)

Alerts done as legends would be really awesome. So many scenarios that it staggers the mind. In the hands of capable devs that is. I say that because the mantra that pvp doesn't make us money is utterly bogus. Make the effort and Legends would sell as well as normal episodes.
    • Like x 1
  11. Raven Roth Committed Player

Still disappointed that the Titans aren't legends yet. I'm sure they would have sold.
    • Like x 4
  12. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

What ever happened to Grodd? Wasn't he promised to us a while a go?
    • Like x 1
  13. BƖack Dedicated Player

[IMG]

What happened with Grodd...

Mepps, could you please tell us what happened to the Grodd? Please i'm also very curious.
    • Like x 1
  14. BƖack Dedicated Player

[IMG]. . .

@Mepps?
  15. BƖack Dedicated Player

16. BƖack Dedicated Player

. . .[IMG]
    • Like x 3