When a game (DC) goes into easy mode it loses all credit ability...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Pumped, Dec 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pumped New Player

My making instances easier its hurting the game. When a large percent is under skilled and you are just carrying them through content instead letting them learn how to play. Thats a huge problem! So they can get through the T5 raids now. Ok, but their still bad players. 2014 should bring novice raids and tutorials instead of nerfs. I think the devs have to find a way of improving the community skill level instead of just dummying down instances.

I think a stronger skill level thought out the community would lead to less seragation. I think it's up to the devs to bridge that gap.

Best regards!
  2. Entity Committed Player

Credibility*
    • Like x 3
  3. Zernam New Player

Ironic
    • Like x 2
  4. Little Sister New Player

Don't worry about what other players are doing.

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  5. LIVETASER New Player

This thread needs to be shut down. Don't need to see ANYMORE thread about the nerf. Get over yourself and know that This call was done from the TOP. It did not hurt the game but those people that cannot get into the raids before are now able to get into it and learn the mechanics. Maybe if you all stopped shouting for 100+ CR for the raids, they won't have that issue. SOE-MOD-20 please close this thread.
    • Like x 10
  6. Trexlight Devoted Player

By making instances accessible to the player base makes them play the game more. Think thats what you are meaning. The game isnt easy mode, I find challenges every time I play and still have a lot of fun. The segregation doesnt come from the Devs, it comes from the Community. The Devs make content that ALL players should be able to play.
    • Like x 5
  7. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

How is making instances easier hurting the game if a large percent can play them now? Wouldn't making it harder for the small percent hurt the game? Anyway if a player don't learn the raids in 8-9 months he don't want to. Why are you complaining about 8-9 month old content man? Complain about more content released more often, not stale content stay challenging, this is just crazy how most of y'all are hanging on to 2 8-9 month old raids.
    • Like x 1
  8. Myrdin69 New Player

another thread about this ?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. The Johnny army New Player

You and this again??
    • Like x 2
  10. Givens X New Player

You need to be willing to work with people in an MMO ...
    I like helping people in this game ...

YESTERDAY .. Flying through metro .. I look down ... There is a level 5 Char who is in trouble .. He was doing the Holiday event and as he was running away he ran in to a mob of the Cultists ... They dust him ... I swoop in .. Pop my HL Shield ... Drop my Supply drop on him and begin to destroy the Cultists ...
    He sends me a "ninja" group invite ... I start to type and tell him that he might want to avoid those guys in the future ...
    He has NO Clue what he is doing or what this game is all about ... I have a keyboard so I type out a chat with him ... I explain that he should send a tell before he groups with people .. here is what things are .. what is your power ... learn your roll .. ETC ETC ...
    He said thank you very much and his exact words were :
    QUOTE - "I started to play a few different MMO's and it is nice to see people being polite here, that is why I quit WOW" UNQUOTE

So .. Moral of my LONG STORY .. is be nice to Noobs .. no need to whine about people beating content .. the more inclusive we are the longer the game will run ... If you think there are those who lack skill take your foot off their throats and help them up ... dust em off .... and give them a hand ..... We all had mentors in this game at one time or another ... Pay it Forward ...
    • Like x 3
  11. Lemarcel55 New Player

"credit ability"

lmao

I'm sorry, I just cant.

lolololololol
    • Like x 4
  12. GrumpySnot New Player

That is why there is different difficulties built in...... If you you cant learn the harder levels, then dont play them, but dont ruin them for the people that are up to the challenge........

COD- reference..... I cant beat you, so please nerf everyones health but mine, an make my bullets bend time an space. Oh an can i have a free frosty too, and a foot pedicure
  13. Cadens Dedicated Player

hahahhahaahahhahaa
    • Like x 1
  14. GrumpySnot New Player

I

I love saving people, rush in bashing people with my, sheild, then kicking them in the gut. Then wave and disappear, by warping to my base.
  15. Cadens Dedicated Player

Yeah devs, don't let this lead to "seragation", you will lose all "credit ability".
    • Like x 5
  16. MyrVell Committed Player

17. Poo New Player

OP... please stop posting the same rant over and over again. It's really getting old.

Best regards!
  18. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Ah the sweet succulent taste of tears that are being shed.

Pumped is now in the races for biggest forum troll next to Circe.

Best regards!
    • Like x 1
  19. DG-MOD-02 New Player

Please keep posts constructive on these forums.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.