What's your favorite aura? Like seriously...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by StupidCarrot29, Jan 29, 2017.

1. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

There are tons and tons of them...Whether you are the guy that has tons of them... or the one that hasn't got his hands on his favorite yet please reply to this thread.

From my point of view, I always like the aura to match the color of my power... My main is sorcery but I always tend to wear the Amber misted Aura... it just looks so unique compared to other auras and other misted auras that all look the same to me.

I wanna hear your thoughts... which one you like the most and why?
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I like the brown mist aura. It shows up after you eat a lot of taco bell
    • Like x 5
  3. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

Sometimes, don't you wish you knew what to say in response after hearing this sad attempt at humor?
    • Like x 1
  4. light FX Steadfast Player

OG nimbus and black smoke. 2 best auras, hands down. Cause white and black go with everything. My 2 favorite aura styles are the nimbus and plasmic. Solar a close 3rd.

I really like some of the seasonal special ones too. Like the ghost aura. Super cool imo. I wish every aura had a fat version and slim version like the regular auras have.

Hoping we see a white solar someday. And the bat aura. I still dont understand why that bat aura isnt in the game. Another aura id like to see is, i guess it could be called a gadget or gear aura, gears, nuts&bolts, springs, etc flying around your character. For real i would like to see a dollar bill aura too :D And ofc power based auras should of been a thing a long long time ago.

Lastly the pig pen aura, from charlie brown lol love it.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Now you know how I feel when I read half of your replies ;)
    • Like x 1
  6. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

wish we had the aura of gentleman ghost that's one of the auras I wish we had,but the ones I like most is OG nimbus and corrupted aura.
    • Like x 3
  7. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

:D :D :D
  8. Korvyne Committed Player

For me it's

1. OG Nimbus
    2. Solar
    3. Black smoke
    4. Halloween ghost
    5. Pink radiant
  9. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Azure misted aura

Now for my imaginary favorite aura:
    Jelly Bean aura
    • Like x 1
  10. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

How about a salty aura if you eat a lot of fast food French fries.
  11. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

I'd say the radiant and solar auras but have none of the solars tho
  12. gemii Dedicated Player

Right now im liking the corrupted aura. it's not super fancy but still looks dope
  13. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

I'm probably in the minority here, but my Favorite aura is the Original Purple Aura because it just stands out so much.

If I had to go with another aura; it'd be the red nimbus because that's a beast.
    • Like x 2
  14. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

Fixed that for you. :)
    • Like x 3
  15. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

My favorite aura is the unicorn aura, which only five players in the game have... it also has the ability to summon a real unicorn that can walk around your base (I mean where do you think they got the idea for the cats and the penguins in the first place).

But like most unicorn based things they are ever elusive and thus hard to find... even if it's just to see.
    • Like x 2
  16. xD25x Dedicated Player

1 OG nimbus
    2 OG solar
    3 Blue mist
    4 OG radiant
    5 Blue plasmic
  17. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I can't really say I have any particular favorites. It tends to depend on the particular look I'm going for on a character, like at Halloween I'll usually use more Plasmic auras because for some reason they seem a little more sinister to me.

More often than not I go with the Slim auras for basic looks, so I guess I have to go with that.
    • Like x 1
  18. Elusian Crowd Control

1. Amethyst Misted Aura
    2. Azure Misted Aura
    3. Black Smoke Aura
    • Like x 1
  19. Korlick Loyal Player

OG Solar.
  20. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

I do the same as you honestly. I match my auras with my powers. For example it's highly unlikely for me to use a red aura on a mental character but black and white go with everything.

Anyways my favorites would be:
    Red Nimbus
    Blue Smoke
    Orange Plasmic
    Slim White
    Pink Radiant
    Yellow Glimmering

I like those because they're the only ones I have cause I'm pretty broke in game. You'll never catch me buying a 20 mil+ aura in game. Nope.
    • Like x 1