Whats one of your dumbest mistakes?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by NoPhilosophy, Jan 17, 2017.

1. NoPhilosophy Committed Player

I didn't know how Affinity mods work. I got two pieces of elite gear and assumed I could put 4 prec mods in my generator.

Nope. I guess you can only have 1 of each tier. Another waste of marks due to my own ignorance! I hate myself!
  2. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

I mixed both role gears togethor assuming I can be a hybrid player, those days lol.
    • Like x 4
  3. IamINC Dedicated Player

I bought stabilizers
    • Like x 23
  4. Brother Allen Loyal Player

He wins. That answer can't be topped. And I would know...I'm right there with him. :p
    • Like x 13
  5. Bose Well-Known Player

Selling a void essence collection for 15 mil on the first day thinking it wasn't that valuable...And no when I opened it, their were none on the broker.
    • Like x 5
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

U win the interwebs for today :D
    • Like x 11
  7. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

I spent 600 dollars between subscription, DLCs, and "other" purchases, assuming that the game would remain playable and that the developers were actually trying to "fix things".

Bow howdy was I wrong.
    • Like x 7
  8. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Missing out on seasonal Base items and styles just to grab the feats..

Yeah I'm urked about that, we need a choice.
    • Like x 1
  9. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Playing this game
    • Like x 2
  10. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Either selling stacks of VIII (I think 7) for only 1 mil
    Making an electricity toon
    Mixing troll and dps gear trying to be a hybrid
    Selling Death Vest chest for 400k
    • Like x 1
  11. Harlequin Devoted Player

Thinking the "Stats Matter" revamp would save this game.
    • Like x 10
  12. Gamer_Liko Well-Known Player

Resubscribing and now waiting for feb 20 2017 to come so they finally don't get my money.
    • Like x 2
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Opting for a Vault Ticket from a Prom Box believing it would stack with the first Vault Ticket (still have no idea how Haasts has two Tickets, haven't entered the Vault on any character), shoulda just gone for the Medieval Bondage head piece
  14. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

my first marriage.
    • Like x 2
  15. Korvyne Committed Player

Deleted joker jetpack when I was a noon thinking it was a style item. Never had it on any character in 5 years since.
    • Like x 1
  16. Cardinalist Well-Known Player

Sold an og solar for 250k by mistake. Signed off on a league merger with drama filled league when I should have known better.
    • Like x 1
  17. Proxystar #Perception

I never make mistakes and if you think I do, I'm sorry about your perception.
    • Like x 5
  18. Cardinalist Well-Known Player

You win!
    • Like x 2
  19. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

Proxy I swear I laughed so hard at that LOL!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  20. Nodens Dedicated Player

You're lucky. I was already on the yearly plan when they came out with that half-price special. Now, aside from never spending another cent on this crap-shoot of a game, I don't get to really stick it to them until mid-April, 2018. :mad: