What's a good video editor?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Fatal Star, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Since YouTube removed the edit option from the create tab, I'm now forced to find other means of editing videos, and being a console peasant I don't know too much about PCs and what special program people are using.

Any recommendations?
  2. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

for Mac, Final Cut Pro
    for Windows, Adobe Premier or Filmora it's like Final Cut Pro but for windows.
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Cool, I'll look into that, thank you
  4. Skandov Well-Known Player

I recommend Sony Vegas Pro, it's very easy to learn and let you do what you want it to. :)
    • Like x 1
  5. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Yeah that too, Sony Vegas Pro.
  6. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

hey Arwen what did you think of the last jedi? i actually liked it (except for the porgs and cheesyness)
  7. Casamaretam New Player

I'm sorry for reviving an old thread, but I have the same question. Did you find something for video editing?
    I tried iMovie on my Mac for this, but it's way too complex and takes hours to edit videos.
  8. gnezdavrukavah New Player

Hey, I feel your pain with YouTube's edit option being removed. Don't worry. There are plenty of good video editors out there that don't require you to be a PC expert.
  9. Eve YouTuber

DaVinci Resolve is good. Still learning the program myself, but you can use it for 95% free.