What yes and what not...?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Barry Allen, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Barry Allen Well-Known Player

Taking advantage of the fact that we are beginning a new stage, tell us what things you would leave as it is, what things you would completely remove and what things should be back.

For example:

Remove: scrimmage
    Leave as it is: customization styles
    Bring back: improved WM/AM

Don't get too excited because I don't want (and i will not) read "why it should be back/remove/leave as it is" from an infinite list, just limit yourself to what you think will works and what doesn't will work please.
  2. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Like so?

Remove: WM/Cross weapon combos.
    Leave as it is: Titanic Trenton
    Bring back: Weapon animation when using a power.
    • Like x 6
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Remove: the timers on armory changes
    Leave as is: the current method for obtaining OP gear
    Bring Back: PvP
    • Like x 5
  4. Zneeak Devoted Player

Remove: Bad players
    Leave as is: Good players
    Bring back: Difficulty

Somebody had to do it.... :p :D
    • Like x 3
  5. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix Well-Known Player

Remove: Messaging system (the so called tutorial thing) / or chat restrictions
    Leave as is: ?
    Bring Back: The idea of making a GOOD bloody tutorial that teaches players counters, skull attacks, their role, how to perform their role, forming a loadout, and is accessible whenever a person needs a refresher and not a 1 time if you get it you got it deal
    • Like x 3
  6. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Remove: mechanics that make tanks less tanky and are just there to add artificial difficulty.
    As is: the current OP item progression system
    Bring back: I'm going to get flack for this but open-world content. There is an entire unused section of South Gotham and the dam area in Metro.
    • Like x 3
  7. Wildcat Committed Player

Remove: this thread
    Leave as it is: game
    Bring back: pvp
    • Like x 1
  8. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Remove: Artifacts, Feats and styles from Time Capsules and Surprise Mechanics.

Leave as it is: maybe the augments?

Bring back: Pre-Advanced Mechanics Powers including older weapon buffs, Weapon and ability animations when using powers or different weapons, PvP/PvP phase, Friday Night Legends, HOD and WT invasions and old White mods.
    • Like x 2
  9. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Remove: Drop Restrictions on rare items if there's a CR Differential in place. Translation: If you're at endgame level and still need the Complex Crime Scene Riddle...Even if you are loot locked you will still have a chance that it will drop. This way we can form teams and spam the damn thing until everyone gets it. This will include Ultraman's Cape, harder to get Catalysts, Man-Bat trinket, etc... These special drop pieces will be Account Bound.

Leave as is: The current method of getting OP gear (Already said, but deserves an upvote.)

Bring back: Tokens of Merit Feats - Add a 30,000, 40,000... 80,000. That'll keep us happy for several years.
  10. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Remove: Customer service step of reporting
    Leave as it is: At least 1 (preferably unskippable) puzzle mechanic
    Change: The Drowned's backstory models in duo
    Add: New tab in Base Mainframe to control who shows up on the teleporter list
    Bring back: One Piece top that doesn't have a weird plate flying out of my stomach whenever I'm using the flight movement mode and oh goodie it's bugged while swimming too
  11. Proxystar #Perception

We're beginning a new stage?
  12. Awsome Well-Known Player

Dimensional Ink
    • Like x 1
  13. lordexecution365 Loyal Player

There has never been a tutorial for this game and even if they did put in a tutorial only a small amount of people would even follow it through.

We will always find the least path of resistance i.e, get another burner and let's get out of here.

Remove: glitchers and stop allowing them back.

Leave the content as is...just up the difficulty.

Bring back roles, well at least needing 2 healers and 2 trolls.

Oh yeah got to add this...BRING BACK FRIDAY NIGHT LEGENDS.

Let's see the best group(league)...LIVE.

Probably won't be good without Spytle though but I am sure 1 of the dev's can probably do good if not better.

Mepps, need to relax a little... don't know, but watching the 2 of them was some good chemistry.
    • Like x 1
  14. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

I'd remove the ability for people to have the "Duel Me" thing over their heads. That way, they can't stand next to vendors, teleporters, quest objectives, or people we're trying to pick up... and then I get sucked into a duel.
    • Like x 1
  15. Controller Devoted Player

If they even LOOK AT Titanic Trenton the wrong way I'm un-installing the game and quitting.

I hope they give the Little Dude a DLC.
  16. Brit Loyal Player

Remove: Faction Restrictions, Pop-up Ads that are alleged to be tutorial hints
    Leave: 95% of the game, as I am generally happy with most things.
    Bring Back: PvP seasons with a new suit of upgraded PvP gear; regular updates to Style Unlocking; regular updates to Vendor 00 and Vendor 22; $12/month Legendary price; double Nth Metal XP weekend
  17. BƖack Dedicated Player

Remove from the game: P2W, RNG, Cheaters, Gold Sellers
    Bring Back: PVP, Old Mechanics (Rock, Paper, Scissors), Jump Cancel, Possibility to use trinkets in PVP
    Leave as is: idk
  18. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Remove from game: Feats from TCs (already said, but right on the money)
    Bring back: The JLD OP back creation system, tradable seals, Linkdead system(assuming it's working as intended), the GD Paradox walk in point.
    Leave as is: Artifacts (we don't need any more, or more levels to the ones we have)

Yeah, went heavy on the bring back, but 3 of them were removed because of bug/glitch....not because they were a bad thing. Fix the bugs/glitches and bring the features back....I don't count those 3 as they were not 'creative' decisions.

Reinheld
    • Like x 2
  19. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

remove: the revamp and all the changes it made to powers. Remove Weapon Mastery. consolidate the 3 dps styles.
    bring back: damage modifiers.
    keep: changes made to movement powers even though nobody really uses them.
  20. Chia Death Well-Known Player

Yeah, but it's really a "meet the new boss" situation.

(Just realized some of you have probably never heard "Won't Be Fooled Again"... The lyric goes "meet the new boss, same as the old boss.")
    • Like x 2