What would be some really cool graphics additions:

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Liongale, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Liongale Dedicated Player

Feel free to add your own ideas, but I was thinking of some things that would add really cool comic book flavors to the game, maybe some ideas for the future.

Like loading screens, after you load into a new area, everything comes onto your screen like flipping a comic book page. Or during boss battles in raids, when they talk, maybe comic-style artwork imposing over the screen of their face or body or position or stuff while coolcam is going on or something.

Nothing that effects gameplay, just something that makes a comic booky feel.

Ideas inspired by a graphical glitch watching a dcuo video... and also was watching The Warriors yesterday, and just it struck me.
    • Like x 2
  2. Radioactive Spider New Player

having text bubbles like in the comics would be cool.
  3. ChibiMechaX78 New Player

Lol, the only thing i can think of at the moment is That Sly Cooper game where if you hit something it did the onomatopoeia of the sound.
    But that would make things silly at least the sly cooper did it. Maybe if done right it would make each punch like a comic book punch but that wouldnt exactly be practical