What the revamp has done for me..

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by muellersascha, Aug 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muellersascha Well-Known Player

I dont hate the revamp, it is what it is. But as a 6+ year player what it has done is limited my game time drastically. Now I no longer play lower content, I simply log on and do my daily tasks for war bonds and log off. Not a complaint, just letting the devs know why my (and many others I have spoken to) game time has diminished.
    • Like x 20
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

Agreed. I do the same. I still play 5 toons but i run AoJ content only then i log off for the day. And even that has gotten old because my toons are geared. Im pretty much running the content to sell OP collections.
    • Like x 8
  3. jflusson Well-Known Player

and what exactly were u guys running lower content for pre revamp?
    • Like x 8
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Yeah I barley touched lower tier stuff even when we could blast through it. I guess it's no longer fun when you can't one shot bosses with range taps anymore.
    • Like x 9
  5. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Its not rocket science: quick gear for salvage, quick marks for anything people need them for (i get the crafting material thats 5 marks each), old styles people need to catch up on....
    • Like x 13
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Feats, mainly. It's not the difficulty of the lower content that's the problem for me, it's the difficulty of the endgame AOJ content. It's manageable but it's just hard enough for me to feel burned out and too tired to play more at the end of the dailies.
    • Like x 4
  7. jflusson Well-Known Player

exactly, these complaints about not being able to run lower content...oh please. what are you doing there anyways. hunting feats, styles? make a group with the correct roles or pug it and spend an extra 10 minutes.

this stuff like the op makes me laugh
    • Like x 2
  8. jflusson Well-Known Player

i dont see why you cant get those post revamp unless you just want to 2 button a boss.
    • Like x 4
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

75% of the revamp complaints are people complaining because they had their shiny toys taken away. Yes lower tier content isn't a one shot fest anymore but it's still manageable. Hell I saw someone in LFG shout for people to help with the last boss of gates. I volunteered myself, thinking ok maybe I can go in and crush it for them. Well we ended up wiping because the mechanics still hurt, so I explained to them what to look out for and avoid, we ended up beating it with no healer and no one dying.

People don't like to take the time to help others anymore, too self absorbed.
    • Like x 10
  10. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Before revamp you just had to Q. Queues have slowed, slightly. Thats not a huge problem, but what about when you or if you finally get inside? Since it only takes a 10 extra minutes like you say.... What about when some people just cant pull their weight? You can try to talk to the lowers levels and if they ignore?

Ok so you really need an extra high level or two, but some of us run all the raids and alerts if we can.

You may think its only 10 minutes but its really not.
    • Like x 5
  11. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

I was farming op collections, but It's only like 3 that's worth anything
    • Like x 1
  12. jflusson Well-Known Player

thats the problem , sounds like you just want something handed to you every time. i played this game since it came out. i spent 3 hours in fos 2 just to fail and lose the group before the 2nd boss. ive failed inner raids and alerts without finishing.

so you went in an instance and didnt complete it. big deal, try again.
    • Like x 4
  13. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I actually get asked a lot to help with low tier content. Not to mention I need to get farming in for mods and other expenses.
    • Like x 1
  14. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

It doesnt matter, we're right anyways because the devs already said theyre adjusting lower tiers.

An average group of low levels wont be able to pass stuff, and the population will dwindle more.

You played from day 1 and dont know this? I played in 2012 and i get it...
    • Like x 9
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

For styles obviously. Can't get the Kryptonian style on my Superman character no matter what I do. :(

Maybe even a feat or two. ;)
    • Like x 5
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Not so much lower content as group content that I avoid right now. :(

As for the OP collections...... I will buy what you got for a $1. What say you?? ;) ;)
    • Like x 1
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yeah.... I started getting random Tell asking if I could Troll for various missions.

Don't always have to time to do so.
    I have been trying to finish a lot of crafting that I did not take the time to finish.
    Been spending wayyyyyy too much time and $$$ to craft various styles and mods. :(
    • Like x 1
  18. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

Meh, I am playing more than I have for the past several months. Not saying I am running more than you, but I was completely out and now I am back... sort of anyway.
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

If you mean those worth $88 000 000 +..... yeah there are a few.

But there is still quite a few worth $15M - $20M +.
    It adds up after selling a bunch of those. ;)
    • Like x 1
  20. Swiftduck Loyal Player

omg another i can't faceroll content designed for 8 people in 5 minutes thread.
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.