What the flip happened to LPVP?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by SigmaAtom, Mar 15, 2020.

1. SigmaAtom Committed Player

Hi

So I've heard over many years people complaining about PVP.. but I haven't PVP for years..

I decided to LPVP tonight for the MoVs as I am doing a little feat chasing atm..

WHAT THE FLIP HAPPENED??

LPVP didn't need touched.. pretty much EVER. Okay so I liked some of the rebalancing back in 2016 (and removing the Flash OP glitch).. but as a general rule.. there is no need to mess with LPVP.. like ever.

I am a Biz player.. why on earth does every one of his moves pretty much drain his energy bar ?? :(

I am aware he has damage mitigation.. but 3 moves and his bar is emptied??

Is this what PVP is also like now?? no wonder all my friends are complaining about PVP!

wow. :(
  2. EternalSKA New Player

Hello there fellow Biz player! I must admit I haven't noticed an issue with Bizarro's power consumption EXCEPT when spending half the power bar breaking out of Batman's CCs. I've returned to DCUO after a few years and was sad to see that the quality of LPVP took a hit.
  3. BRainIAK Active Player

PvP should be either (monetized) or removed. PvP players en mass are terrible sports that kinda ruin the game for everyone with over-competitive insulting and antagonizing anyway. They usually discourage players from purchasing anything like literally ANYTHING. IMO PvP should move forward in a similar direction as PvE as to they understand the concept of being a "paying customer." Most PvP players I have ran across that strictly plays PvP plays the entire game in an exploited way that minimizes the return for you (by not purchasing anything and scamming players[sometimes begging]) and ruin the game for everyone else. Some of us work and don't have 60-70+ hrs a week to max out feats and CR. On that note even some of the elitists block forward progress by crying and forcing your hands in a stalemate of progress. They would complain in-game about what is not fixed and even discourage players from the entire game and then flood the forums about what not to change and how everything moving forward is wrong. This has to end. Take back "full control" of your game because the gamers are headless chickens at this point. They know not what they want at all and they can't speak for the entire community with such short-sighted self serving narratives. One group will flood the forums when the larger group will never even see the forums. So when you bend to the forums you are catering to a minority of the entire community and not the vast majority. Just think about it. I have been playing for years and kept switching powers over nerfs caused by player whining. If you allow them to; they will force your hand to make this game sooooo unbalanced it will be unrepairable.
    • Like x 1