What one new thing would u want added to dcuo

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by lukelucky, May 6, 2018.

1. Zneeak Devoted Player

Shadow powerset.
    • Like x 1
  2. Plowed In Loyal Player

Your age is showing Proxy ;)

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  3. Proxystar #Perception

Either that or I just like old **** music ;)
  4. BumblingB I got better.

Posting for a friend? :D
    • Like x 1
  5. SalvadorDC New Player

A Sequel
  6. majosea Dedicated Player

for all the ones requested a dcuo 2 . its not going to remove time capsules , from the current game
    even if down the road they make a dcuo 2 they will just put time capsules in the start of the game is that what you all want ?
    [IMG]
  7. Zneeak Devoted Player

LMAO! Thanks, you a**! I just had to clean up my desk after spitting coffee everywhere....
  8. lukelucky Devoted Player

I firmly believe we could have something lime this and or pvp fixed IF the dcuo team did not spend so much time "fixing" non issues
    Luck limiter as an example. Gear should of never ever been taken out of vendors but it was and so much dev time was flat out wasted.

Plenty more examples
  9. lukelucky Devoted Player

There would be zero point of starting a dcuo 2 if they were simply going to implament a buisness model of gaming death

Anyone and i mean anyone know even 1 person who is like "yes a chance to spend my money and just get junk. Very very slim chance i get what i want, this is super great!"

I can honestly say i know not 1 person who has 1 good thing to say about such awful profit methods.
  10. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

mental powers that work.
  11. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

The Legion of Superheroes