What, no speculation on this?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ankh_Legacy, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

" The world name is no longer reflected on the Character Select." As stated on the Live Update Notes for today.

This is the type of thing conspiracy theorists live for, yet no one seems to have noticed.

What does this say about our community?:(
  2. MrMigraine Devoted Player

I did all my tinfoil hat work three weeks ago when they put this in the Test Server Patch Notes.

Always pays to get ahead... :D
    • Like x 1
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You mean, the names like "USPC" or "EUPS"? o_O
  4. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Worlds will live. Worlds will die. All worlds will become one.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. Dene Devoted Player

Right now, if you log in and go to character screen, under movement type it will say "WORLD:US" or "WORLD:EU" (I am assuming it says EU, I can't check - not sure if that abbreviation is the one used) - it wont say PC or PS though

The patch notes say they are removing that
  6. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Instead we will see our cr where it said wich world we are on i think.
  7. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I'm surprised no one mentioned that our CR in the Montior's Metropolis is 280. It was buffed because it takes place in the future.

My CR is 256 right now. Meaning next year we should be at the same time frame as the Anniversary Event. *gulp*
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Umm, no
  9. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Well, Daybreak did merge EU and US on X-Box in 2017 or 2018 (can't recall which). So it is not impossible that this could be a step towards a EU and US merger for PC/PS. Only time will tell...or that Mepps guy. I guess technically he could tell ;).
  10. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

I'm pretty sure we got an unintentional teaser from Mepps. In a stream a few months ago he showed his launcher by mistake. Who knows, if someone could find that footage:3 We could analyze it:3