What is your precision?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Amneyosis, Aug 27, 2014.

1. LivingDeath New Player

I can tell you're modded incorrectly. Tsk tsk tsk. If people only knew the truth about precision. And that it does not sxale better than might.

Okay lets try to explain this....If you have 5000 might and 2000, that does not mean that you have only 2000 precision. A lot of folks dont knowbor realize that your weapon DPS is precision too.

So we have 5000 might 2000 precison and 300dps weapon. Every 10 precision is 1 dps. Vice versa. There for you take the 300 dps from the weapon and multiply by 10 giving you 3000 precision

So youre real stats are 5000 and 5000. So know that you understand that lets review modding. So a lot of dps think full precision is the way to go. But thats not true.

Precision 6 grants 75 precison. Lets say you use that in 6 red slots. Thats 450 precision. If you go balanced you 56 might 55 precision. So thats 336 might 330 precision. A total of 666 stats. Actually increasing your overall damage.

So now we have 5326 might and 2335 precision which is much better than. 5000 might and 2450 precision.
    • Like x 1
  2. La Shark Dedicated Player

Whats thats the damage on might? if 10precison is 1 dps then how much is 10 might to dps?

In other words. how much might do i need to see 1 yellow number increase?
  3. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

Been awhile since i looked but i believe it's 71
    • Like x 1
  4. La Shark Dedicated Player

correct.
    • Like x 1
  5. Mad9 New Player

Thanks for the comment above, it cracked me up somehow.

I guess people can interpret a figure many different ways. I have on many occasions used the same + sign when I could not remember the exact stat assuming that the reader will interpret it similarly. It only seemed logical but it may not be a universal thing. There is enough scope for interpreting the same in many different ways including the inference you have drawn. :)
    • Like x 3
  6. Bobburt Committed Player

5226 might, 2806 prec. Missing 4 pieces of 94 gear- head, chest, legs, and feet. But then I also have the yellow neck, so that was a ~20 prec, ~70 might boost from the raid 94 blue neck.

Just looks like you're missing a few SP.
  7. Amneyosis New Player

Tbh I dps with or out dps 150+ sper's just because the fact I speced my sp's in the right place, I speced into 2 weapon mastery's and all the crit damages, because I factored it, I'm missing 12% crit chance from other tree's which would push my crit chance up to 39% almost half, but I would only gain around an additional 10% damage boost if I went straight precision, but with crit damages as rage you gain almost double dps, if so then now since I'm done with those I can put sp's in remaining trees to get precision, but 39 more sp would put at around 3k prec...and my might is 4900 atm
  8. Amneyosis New Player

I apologize I triple posted because of iphone lag...
  9. Amneyosis New Player

10. petzer New Player

How am I modded incorrectly? I have precision in all my sockets, but still getting the affinities. I don't care about the rest of what you said just curious how you would make the assumption that I modded incorrectly.
    • Like x 3
  11. xNohellz Committed Player

5500 might & 2220 prec, missing 2 pieces of 94 gear. Spec full might
  12. WonderValkyrie New Player

only 1546 or 1556 one of the two
  13. La Shark Dedicated Player

i am 4938 might
    3007 prc
    • Like x 1
  14. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I'm balanced build with 5496 might and 2956 precision
  15. LivingDeath New Player

Lmfao its not 71 go look again.
  16. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

What is it 71+?
  17. LivingDeath New Player

Lmfao I see what you did there.
    • Like x 1
  18. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

MRW you got my joke -
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. LivingDeath New Player

Might increases damage from powers. Add .25% per point at lvl 1. .45% per point at lvl 30.....so you need about 3 might for 1% increase.

Miss informed DPS is thhe reason dps is so bad now a days.
    • Like x 1
  20. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

Close to 2800. I'm Rage. With my trinket, a Flex cola vi, both precision boosts (and the league boost) I am at about 5k. I forget what my exact base is. It was higher before, but I stopped going for all the WM bottom inates I could get and went for all the crits instead. I also stopped speccing into the old bottom tier +3 precision and took the new WM health instead for my remaining SP. This was a difference of about 18 precision VS 300 health.
    • Like x 1