What is the weakiest power?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Cyfaill, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Cyfaill Well-Known Player

So I was reading some threads and I saw there was one talking about the strongest power, and since I want to have a more challenging game I ask you What it's the weakiest power? Fire? Nature? Fighting just with a weapon?

PS: If it's the weapon, what should I choose?
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Weapon- dual pistols. You want a challenge? Have at it!
    • Like x 2
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The weakest power ingame is AFK powers.
    • Like x 4
  4. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

along with eat and bathroom abilities :p
    • Like x 2
  5. Cyfaill Well-Known Player

Pistols? There is no honor using pistols and furthermore what about that moment when you stab Ultraman and whisper to his ears "you sucks Ultraman", anyway consider it done, now I just have to choose between being Nikita la femme or Judge Alison (well, a female judge from Judge Dredd, because that future cop helmet it's done for this). By the way, it's so weaker pistols? I thought since you're far away from the danger it will be very easy to survive with a range weapon.

PS: Any idea for the shoulders for a judge? Shim'tar could be a good option but it's so random that...who knows when they will appear, Egyptian it's close to perfect (the bad point is that it's simetric), so any other style that could fit?
  6. Tocimus Committed Player

Fire is proving itself to be quite challenging.
    • Like x 1
  7. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

It does have its challenges.
  8. Miss Adora Loyal Player

want a real challenge, choose any power and just use movement powers.
  9. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Shim’tar Regalia is a Time Capsule style set, not a loot drop. Buy them off the broker. :)
    • Like x 2
  10. unitedmeck Well-Known Player

For me I would say there is no weak powers just some that are over performing so I would say you have rage gadgets earth nature at the top then u have sleeper powers that are strong in the right hands sorcery fire munitions quantum celestial
    The we have mid pack electric water atomic hardlight
  11. Lodestone Active Player

:( but but ...what about mental:rolleyes:
  12. The Anxient Loyal Player

You have seen some really terrible atomic players if you think it's anywhere near being behind sorcery or quantum.
  13. Turnt UP New Player

I think atomic dps went away i see many tanks , but never atomic dps
  14. The Anxient Loyal Player

There are a few of us left. I main tank but no slouch when I do play dps
  15. unitedmeck Well-Known Player

Im just saying inr right hands they are all good i have topped the board with sorcery but power hungry
  16. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I don't understand why people think atomic DPS sucks when atomic battle tank is a beast... You can only do more damage in dps role. Only difference is double the power cost of combos.
  17. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

They don't work exactly the same, but close.
  18. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I think it's just easier to run most content as a tank. I can and have dps, but it's rare since I switched. I just really love not needed a healer or troller to do anything. When I dps, that's not the case. Plus I pug a lot, and power is always an issue. Like i said, it's just easier to get things done if I tank.
  19. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

You know since the new scoreboard I ALWAYS top the board. Woo Hoo! I must be doing something different lately.

Reinheld
  20. Cyfaill Well-Known Player

Well after a couple of days using pistols i have to say it's curious, on the one hand when I do the daylies on Earth 3 I don't lose so much health as before (since i can go away while fighting (with Right-Tap, Right-Hold, Right-Hold)) on the other hand I noticed on the raids/alerts/events I'm doing less damage and it's perfect I just wanted a challenge and I'm having it.

The only issue it's that I'm having problems with a combo because I'm failing time to time (it's the Left-Tap, Left-Hold, Left-Hold (the combo which sends to fly the enemy)).
    I saw a thread talking about, thats why I put it on the first post.
    Oh my...there are enough powers to full fill a loadout? Maybe i'll try it, i'm speedster it's that good or bad?
    Thanks, but since i have a few box i'll try to get from them (just for fun).
    Pug? What's pug? It's like a cub?
    Me too, I sort the socreboard by a columm who put me on the first position.

PS: I wanted to do a video changing clothes like the 70's Tv show of Wonder Woman but...my PC don't loves me and I can't do it so...I'll just upload a couple of screenshots to fed my ego a little haha.