What is going to be the next power, after rage?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Musashi Starblade, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Musashi Starblade New Player

Please don't tell me its going to be another freaking lantern power lol.
    • Like x 3
  2. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

It's more PS3 memory, as Spytle mentioned before! https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...y-the-guess-the-next-power-game.183043/page-2
    Or maybe Sage... https://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/omg-sage.186041/ Wait... they said they going to make Unicorn Powerset before Sage.
    Oh, nvm, for me great if - it's going to be Atomic. Or Water. Or Physical. Or Sound. Sound - Troll, Atomic - Tank, Water - Heal. Oh, wait, next healer have to be Lanternish? & how about these players, who wanna water? Don't care about'em, DCUO's just commerce!

But if they make a Zoiq Power - l'll be not only excited like hell - l'll more - buy 100 years of membership instantly & quit a work only to play DCUO 24/7!! Unfortunately they dunno what it is & l dunno as well & nobody knows at all!!
  3. Owl Devoted Player

Atomic is the power that I would like to have the most.
    It could include Nuclear Reactions, Radiation generation and manipulation of Matter at the Atomic level.

I would also like to have a Weather power.
    It could include Tornadoes, Hurricanes, Gales, Rain, Lightning, Thunder, Snow, Sandstorms, and temperature control.
    A Weather power could combine existing powers from Electricity, Ice, Flight (Wind), Earth & Fire.
    • Like x 3
  4. Roboctopus New Player

I pray that after they're done with Lantern stuff they take a trip to Atlantis and give us Water Powers. Aquaman, Mera and Aqualad are insanely awesome.
    • Like x 4
  5. ACW37162 Loyal Player

A new user interface to free up memory.

But I'll put my money on another lantern power before the trilogy is over
  6. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

They might not even make Powers for the two more Lantern Trilogies, why are you assuming they will? Last Laugh had no new Power, just a new Weapon. The Dev Team doesn't spend their time just lolligagging around. People fuss when the Power doesn't match the DLC which I don't really care for. Let's all just be great flu for a new Power lol One thing I have against Atomic is Captain Atom. He's already been associated with Quantum, which is stupid because Captain ATOM, not Captain Space or Captain Time. Atomic and Quantum are two completely different things. I want Water. I've wanted Water since I started playing this game.
    • Like x 6
  7. Tule New Player

I don't think we'll see any new powers for at least the next 3 DLCs. Hopefully War of Light Part 3 will have Blue Lantern Healers, but way to early to guess. Just would suck for my main role to be the only one without a lantern based power, which I love.
    • Like x 3
  8. undevinez New Player

war of the light part 2 will have violet and blue lantern healers and 3 will have while and black lantern gear. look up the actual story th thats the correct order and it makes sense. also amazon fury will introduce new weapon most likely sword and shild /thats wonder womans actual weapon amazon fury 2 im guessing new movement and amazon fury 3 just content
  9. thenewkidd New Player

None.. no more powers are going to be made.
  10. Vinny Tireshine New Player

Highly doubt we will see a new lantern healer or any healer anytime soon since we just got celestial... Pretty sure we're going to get another controller as the next power if they come out in order at all
    • Like x 1
  11. Azria Active Player

For me(just a guess), blue lantern powerset most likely will show up in one of the trilogies. My reason will be the blue style weapon pack in the marketplace is the only one without a matching powerset.

Me too, really waiting for water powerset since launch..
    • Like x 3
  12. psi-knight New Player

I really do not think the game needs more powers...
  13. Ghostof91 New Player

*Whisper* *Magician*

But Seriously, because of the magical link to Wonder Woman and the Amazons.
  14. Cody04 New Player

Would love some Energy powers. Rage has a bit of it but it isn't the same. Just pure, good ole fashioned energy attacks.
  15. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

Captain Atom associated to Quantum, because he got his powers from a Quantum Shield. Atomic has another abilities, like nuclear explosions, radiation, transmute matter, which based on Firestorm abilities. This can be look like physical forces assigned - Electricity = electromagnetic force; Quantum = gravitational force; while Atomic would be strong nuclear force.
    l assume putting red lantern powers is actually shows their intention for filling all roles with Lanterns. But l can't guess which part exactly it would be - WoL #2 or WoL #3. If WoL #2, then Power can be eather Hope or Love, but if WoL #3 - then it must be lndigo. & who cares before WoL #3 we've wait at least 2 years, it's too much time to have break for powers until that.
    So l hope WoL #2 will released near next christmas to catch Larfleeze event & give a Lantern for Healer role. But before that (& after HoP with Disks) - twisted inside separated Ray Palmer content (Supersize Me) with Atomic, which'll be one-shot break between 1st & 2nd parts of trilogies & released near mah birthday.
  16. Coltz New Player

I would assume a weapon instead of power, If they are following the same pattern as before. If they are going for a power I would prefer a enchanting debuffing type of ancient power.. Perhaps runic?
  17. JOneFEAR New Player

lol, I think is going to be a blue lantern, healing power*
  18. DPRINCE New Player

Definitely lantern power
  19. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

IF there were to be another set of powers the next one in line would be a troll power. So I doubt it would be another lantern.
    • Like x 5
  20. leapoffaithninja Committed Player