What is going on

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by Willb531, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Willb531 Level 30

I have been playing for almost 5 years now and have never had the issues I am now having in the game.They are...
    Lagging
    Trying to log in and being put in queue
    Finish a raid and when I exit, I'm half way across town from where I entered the raid
    Getting kicked out to my windows screen. Still in the game but have to click on the icon in the tool bar to get back in.
    Start to collect an exo-byte and it vanishes.
    Now I attempted to log into the forum and was told my password was wrong. Took 5 tries before it let me log in.
    I knew you would have some issues with Crossover but this is getting to the point that the game is no longer enjoyable. In one of my leagues. Other members are are reporting the same issues.

Please update us on what is being done to correct these issues.
  2. Willb531 Level 30

Update...
    Now one of my toons is locked. When I try to access Galaxtic Abis. The screen freezes and I get kicked out. I accessed a couple of my other toons and I do not seem to have any issues with them.
    How do I get this toon from freezing and kicking me out of the game?
    Thanks
  3. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

What are you talking about? What the heck is Galaxtic Abis?
  4. Willb531 Level 30

The name of my toon that freezes the screen every time I open with him. After 10-15 seconds kicks me out of the game.
  5. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I've been lagging so much since the update.
  6. KlausKilowatt Committed Player

It's been pretty terrible all around for me as well. For the last three days it has been laggy as all get out, voice chat has been usless, and the game has been hard crashing non freaking stop. Idk if it is server issues stemming from the increase in game population after the merger or something else entirely, but I sure wish that they'd figure it out.
  7. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I froze for the first time since I've gotten on PS4 yesterday. I log in and can't use my loadout for at least a minute
  8. KlausKilowatt Committed Player

Ikr? Yeah it's been sketchy at best lately. Heck I am used to the delay with my loadout upon login, (lol and I guess that at least we have a welcome screen to occupy that time now), but holy heck have the game crashes and entire raid parties dc'ing have gotten pretty bad.
  9. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Can't agree with you anymore Klaus. I tried running raids and never could as we all would get logged out. If in a raid we teleport and then whole group gets logged out.
    Upon switching toon's, my power bar would be blank and a lot of times inoperable including doing any melee and range attacks.
    And don't forget the link dead issue where people log out and disconnect while still in the group without the disconnect sigh.
  10. sbnewsom New Player

FYI, you meant 'I couldn't agree more, Klaus". What you just said means you can't agree with Klaus anymore as if he did something wrong. :p

Anyways, I've just started having problem. This time, its entering an instance then it gets stuck on the loading screen. Forcing me to restart the game.
  11. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

It middle of night, im bound to get something wrong. I knew what i was thinking but my controller typed otherwise. Lol.
  12. Bygglesworth Level 30

I wake up with a horrible sinus headache at 4am Eastern. Grab some coffee... can't log in. 6am try one more time, nope, back to bed. Wake at 9am, grab some coffee, game works. Log out, take a shower, go to Walmart for sinus meds, come back at 2pm, cant get in to the game.

Just what the hell is going on? This kind of crap has been going on since November.