What is currently the highest CR of the game?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Shaxuul, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Shaxuul New Player

2. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

The highest I think you can with the available gear is 131 (if you get lucky with 120 drops)
  3. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Remainder said according to the cr analyzer, the vendor gear gives 131 cr too
    • Like x 1
  4. Ramonater New Player

so both the 120 and 118 both max out at 131? that's odd
  5. thedemonocus Loyal Player

vendor gear is only 4 pieces and the drop gear seems to be all but hands (i can't seem to get hands to drop) ,the drop gear is 112,116 and 120 and i'm only sure about the 112 being complete ,the 116 and 120 may just be the same 4 pieces as the vendor

i have got no 120 gear drop yet and have only seen 116 legs and waist and have seen all but hands 112 gear
  6. Remander Steadfast Player

The vendor gear puts you around 131.1, and the 120 gear puts you around 131.9, so both are 131 max. The 120 gear will get you above 131 quicker during episode 16, but that's it.
    • Like x 5
  7. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

This is with all other gear having an item level of 112.

If you have the 110 gear with the four pieces of 118 you will only reach 129.6. With the 120 pieces you would reach 130.6.

Either way the highest CR should be 130 131 currently.

EDIT: It's too early and I'm an idiot to boot.
    • Like x 1
  8. Ty James New Player

I thought it was over 9000
    • Like x 1
  9. CrazyArtBrown Dedicated Player

It's intentional, so people with bad loot drop luck don't end up at a CR disadvantage from it. The people whining about their bad luck could instead be at 131 already and just waiting for some small stat bonuses with better drops in the future.
    • Like x 3
  10. Remander Steadfast Player

Makes me laugh just thinking about it!
    • Like x 1
  11. Backseid Devoted Player

We started the Episode at 126.
  12. Ichiro Loyal Player

I got every 112 piece except the hands as well. has anyone got the hands yet? I am wondering if they forgot to put them in the loot table.
  13. Loche Developer

We are looking into the reports of hands not dropping.
    • Like x 2
  14. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

I got the hands. Maybe from the duo? I don't remember.
  15. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

I just modded my 112 hands. It dropped from the raid for me.
  16. Loche Developer

Looks like they drop correctly in the duo and the raid.
    • Like x 3
  17. Remander Steadfast Player

This is a relative probability issue. At the beginning, every 112 drop is new. The more you collect, though, the greater chance the drop you get will be a repeat of a prior drop. The last piece you need ends up being the toughest to get, as your probability of getting that specific piece out of the entire loot table is now very low. As you can see, though, the hands are in the loot table.
    • Like x 2
  18. MyrVell Committed Player

I have two sets of hands. What I have yet to see anywhere is the head.
  19. Dogico Loyal Player

You and your damn logic.
    • Like x 3
  20. Ichiro Loyal Player

Relatively speaking the probability of the inquiry was the result of a post similar to a situation that was experience by another player to determine if the actual perceived problem was more global than locally based prior to reporting the relative possibility of a problem. The pro-activeness of Dev Loche has determined the results prior to the replies of the inquiry and I appreciate his pro activeness. I will just power bar through the probability of bad luck for now.:p
    • Like x 1