What is “Void Essence” worth?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Daniel101773, May 5, 2020.

1. Daniel101773 New Player

I know this isn’t the go to place as far as item prices are concerned, but I wanted to come ask in a unbiased place where nobody will have any reason to lie to me, so what is this thing worth exactly? I an aware it’s at least 1 billion as it’s never in the broker because you can’t price that high in there, and that it’s the rarest part of the Void material collection which people LOVE, but realistically what is this thing worth? What should I reasonably be asking for it?
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

A place where no-one lies? I think you got the wrong forums bud. But try 2b since I see phonix mat for 3b
    • Like x 2
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You can buy the Void Material directly off Booster Gold. Keep that in mind.
  4. Daniel101773 New Player

What I meant by that is that I’m not selling it to anyone on here obviously so they have no reason to tell me some lie about it value to try and get it for cheaper then it may be worth, which is what I was worried would happen if I asked in Trade chat.
  5. Chia Death Well-Known Player

Yeah, for a stupid amount of quarks, you sure can buy it off booster gold.
    • Like x 2
  6. Daniel101773 New Player

That doesn’t seem to stop everyone from asking for billions for Void material on those occasions I see it pop up in chat. Almost nobody wants to spend that many capsules worth of quarks for it.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Some of us actually save up quarks. If I could log in I'd show you. :(
    • Like x 3
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Preying on people's ignorance is nothing new in DC.
  9. Daniel101773 New Player

Yeah I got booted out too after checking mail. Seems like we need more maintenance lol
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They're investigating. :)
  11. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Only open resurgence capsules and get your quarks. I'd rather pay Booster Gold than some nasty reseller.
  12. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

If you TRULY want to sell it, then place it on the broker and price it under 5 mil. ;)

If you want to try to make money off of the broker, then sell it for the max price. You will lose a good deal of money via broker fees and it may send a red flag to the devs. Selling something for max money takes patience on your part and a high desperation level from a potential buyer.

If you are looking to make money without using the broker and want to sell it, use agent whitecell's suggestion.

If you are not going to sell it, then refer to agent whitecell's pricing and keep silent about having it in any in-game chat. You will be better off that way.
  13. Remi King Active Player

2B? 3B? BRO are u crazy? Void mat was LITERALLY sold for 120M on broker year 2019. Man I hope they fix the economy soon cause this is getting ridiculous.
    • Like x 1
  14. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Yep I'm serious
    • Like x 2
  15. Controller Devoted Player

They "did" fix the economy, in Dec 2019.

They also stated that more changes would be coming, eventually.

But yeah - what Agent says is true, from what I've seen. I've personally NEVER made that much money off of a collection piece, not even close.

I've also never seen Void Mat that low on the broker, either. You could be correct being that my time has been limited in the game, though.

My guess is that "IF" VM was on the broker for that low it sold rather quickly then whomever bought it re-sold it for a small fortune.

The Broker is a game within the game, for better or worse.
  16. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Keep in mind that with that option available, anyone even considering buying that collection piece are likely doing so to scratch that OCD/Completionist's itch and won't care about the item being available on the Quark vendor. ;)
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

That stupid amount of Quarks is not that hard to acquire if you open a decent amount of boxes (whether regularly or only during resurgence) and choose quarks pretty regularly (and saving them of course).
  18. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

It's not always ignorance. As I told you in the other reply some people "need" to clear those collections, and others have a medical excuse (OCD). Because of those two reasons there are still buyers for many of those items.
    • Like x 1
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

And because of those same reasons we have gold sellers.
  20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Gold Sellers are a long existing plague that take advantage of that vulnerability.