What have you kept?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by The 14th Doctor, Aug 3, 2018.

1. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

This thread won't last long, but I noticed I still have some Marks of War and Reality and such, so I was kinda curious as to what old things other people had? Like, in-game things that aren't available anymore?
    • Like x 1
  2. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

I bought a six pack of the top quality berry soder colas with my remaining marks of influence and I still have it as a collection Trivia: it's a completely useless item now it doesn't boost your stats but you can still drink it. Also as marks of reality were becoming obsolete I decided to set my remaining permanatley to 42 ;).
  3. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I've been sitting on 23 Marks of Influence for years. You need 25 to even buy a box. :p

I've suggested for a long time to just get rid of them and give everyone who had them 5 PvP and 5 Legends marks.
    • Like x 1
  4. myandria Item Storage

Hmm....

*Takes a look through her inventories...*

Wow...I still have anniversary cake and fireworks from the 2nd Year Anniversary Event. I also have Marks of Lore on a couple of characters; guess you cant use them anymore either.
    • Like x 1
  5. FoolsFire Devoted Player

There used to be a Marks Vendor in the War Room, not sure where in HoD, that lets you convert them to Tokens of Merit.
  6. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

I recently found out that I am 44% a time lord.

I also took tests to see how reptilian I am and 2 times it said I was in the 20% ranges of hybrid reptilian but once or twice it said I was 42% a hybrid reptilian, true story.