What happen to super speed fix

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Frankzilla, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Frankzilla Committed Player

Why is super speed the only movement mode that can move fast and jump high while in combat mode? I swore they said they fixed it.
    • Like x 1
  2. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

so nerf Superspeed because flight and acro sucks for pickups? :rolleyes:
  3. Frankzilla Committed Player

First off this is the pvp section of the forums so why are you defending super speed when pick ups aren't involved in pvp. Im pretty sure if you pvp you know exactly what im talking about. Fact of the matter its unfair for anyone who dont want super speed that they can move in comparison extremely fast and can jump all over the place kiting. acrobat cant even use grapple line.
  4. Zlohsac Committed Player

So it's fair for flyers to hang in the air just out of reach of non-flyers and attack them to where they can do nothing about it? How do you suggest nerfing that? I don't see superspeeders or acrobaters complaining about that, we just deal with it.

Superspeed has always been able to run faster and jump higher then flight or acrobatics whether it was in combat mode or not. Superspeed gets slowed down quite a bit in combat mode but they still run faster than the other 2. It's called superspeed for a reason.
    • Like x 2
  5. Absolix Loyal Player

If a player can attack you then they are also in range for you to attack them. If you lunge a flying pleyer the animation might not look like it reaches them, but they will take damage and fall to the ground if countered.

The only problem with fliers spamming attacks is when there have been bugged attacks that could hit beyond max range. That wasn't any imbalance with flying itself that was the bug in the attacks.

Also, all movement modes have the same in combat speed. Superspeed used to be able to get extra horizontal momentum with inertial flywheel that basically made it easy mode kiting, but that is now removed while you are in combat. The vertical movement is the same, but you can no longer move horizontally faster while in combat anymore.
    • Like x 1
  6. AnonymousEUPS Dedicated Player

Already happened, pay attention.
  7. omegahawk74 Committed Player

I like my flight and my skimming movements and Ill never go back to running ever again never ever.
    • Like x 1
  8. Zlohsac Committed Player

Let me rephrase, yes if they're in range to attack you, you can attack them. What I meant is that they inherently have an advantage of getting away by simply going up, assuming they didn't do something that is interruptable in which case they'll come plummeting to the ground. It's more of an annoyance than anything. I've run into plenty of arena matches like this where people play the chasing game and keep going back up in the air after raining down an AM or 2.

What I mean by superspeed being faster is that if you tried running while in combat mode, superspeed still runs faster then the other two. Which to be fair, running if you're flight or acrobatics (when F1 isn't pressed) is more of a leisurely jog regardless of what mode you're in.
  9. Professor Zoom Well-Known Player

omg the superspeed nrft again, Superspeed was nerfed before... Dash atack, then the sinetic jump, and now the jumo? WTF!!! at this ritm they goinna named superslow...