What exactly is the point of a Villain?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MyDpsIsBetter, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

The BoP episode was probably the worst offender. The fact that Lex is seen as the traitor and not Harley, Catwoman, and Ivy is absolutely laughable. There's no way the Society wouldn't have helped Lex claim the power of the Source Wall, and there's certainly no way that the villains would have actively worked to stop him. Also, Calculator would be dead by now for actively going against Lex, or at the very least, on the run and cut off from the Society's resources.
  2. Imaginos Dedicated Player

All the reason you need is that the Hall of Doom is more compact and FAR easier to navigate than the Watchtower. Oh and villains tend to be far less jerks than heroes, go figure.
    • Like x 4
  3. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

After 10 years I can't say you lying.
  4. lordexecution365 Loyal Player

You must be a villain.

In a world with cops and robbers, good vs evil,...

Those of opposing forces never will see the other side as they see others of the same force.

Sure they can be kind, giving, even reasonable at times, but there is a point where the lines is drawn as to how cold 1 can be.

Even the villains have worked with heroes and everyone has some type of ego. (shrug)
  5. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

6. cravex15 Dedicated Player

Well when the game started out there wasn’t lot of this cross play between hero and villain sides. Heroes very much had their own queues and villains had theirs. Now today we share content and run stuff together. It wasn’t like that back then. Originally the idea was about creating your own superhero and experiencing being either a hero or a villain doing actual hero and or villain like missions in pre lvl 30 which used to take a long time unlike now where people can skip past or zoom through it. Daily missions like Hero’s would help citizens or villains would trash the city or rob a bank and then you would level up. But the ultimate goal was to band together and defeat Brainiac. But after brainiac was defeated and fast forward ten years later and we have all these new content and DLC‘s and we play together now, It kind of does make no point of having factions much anymore but it’s still part of the initial games story and set up. I still play villain. The first character I ever made was villain and it’s still my main today. I have 10 other alts both heroes and villains that I play occasionally but my main is still my villain. It’s really not that much different other than really late at night.
    • Like x 1