What do you do in your spare time besides this site and play DCUO?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Jackosaurus, May 28, 2013.

1. Pharaoh Dedicated Player

I work a lot of hours in my job. Free time is my boys 6 and 4. They are doing tee ball together and I love it. Wish the job had easier hours so I could coach though. Sports and comic books are my hobbies.
    • Like x 1
  2. Deathmark New Player

I watch a lot of movies. I play other games too. I make music. I write lots of different things. I waste unholy amounts of time on wikipedia looking up all kind of random stuff. I read.

I DO wish i spent less times playing video games and more doing something useful or creative. Gaming requires no effort, no discipline, therefore it always seems more tempting. Sometimes i think if i wasn't doing it i'd be a lot better off....
  3. Doctor Erevos Committed Player

[IMG]
  4. petvpets New Player

Troll forums. Apparently according to the biggest troll of them all Mod 8 who doesnt know the difference between right and left.
  5. melvinpox Devoted Player

After reading Zod and Clownking's posts here...I don't think this thread needs me any longer.

DeathMelvin out.
  6. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Yes
  7. uXix Committed Player

Go out.
  8. GeoShock New Player

9. Savage Mind Committed Player

If you write anonymous letters to the devs how would they know where to send it back to?
  10. Jew63088 New Player

That is private information.