Well! THAT was a new experience!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by golddragon71, Jan 30, 2017.

1. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I was playing my villian through the Joker's funhouse and while my character was walking up on the ground....My POV was stuck underneath the floor! If I warped to the rally point same deal, warped outside, same deal. I went through the entire mission fighting while looking up at the action from underneath the floor. after I got the hang of it I actually managed to defeat Robin, free Harley and get all of the Investigation pieces...talk about working the underground angle!
  2. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Okay THAT is new or at least first I have heard of it being that bad. We have always had that glitch where at times you get to a spot before the floor has fully rezzed and wind up under the map but .. just like you TRIED the solution has always been just pull up map and warp to rally point.

YOU may have discovered a whole new version of the glitch.
  3. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

It happens occasionally. A full relog (no link dead) will fix it. A form change will also recalculate it temporarily.
  4. Balton hero Committed Player

Off-topic, but what's the villain story for Joker's Funhouse? If Robin captured Harley, why is he holding her at her base?
  5. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

So I've gone on the record about the problems I've been having taking down Paradox reapers in Central City lately...
    today however, I encountered something quite different.
    while doing one of the Starro missions in the CC Deluge Zone I ran into (quite literally actually) the Weather Wizard (possessed by a Starro.) Now I wasn't in the mood for a boss fight at that moment so I tried evading WW but he followed me down to the back door of the Flash Museum and kept at me. so I started fighting back and was doing surprisingly well against him...after knocking him down two or three times Weather Wizard is down to half his health and suddenly, he ups and flies away! leaving me free to take out a few more starros and finish my job....
    my question is are all Starro controlled rogues this easy to fight off?
    (If so, i may have found a whole new favorite sideline to this event!)
  6. Ereez Well-Known Player

This happens to me a lot when leveling toons 1-30 for some reason