Welcome!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lights Derp, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Lights Derp Loyal Player

PC people this week I would like to welcome you to the x-server world. I hope you all enjoy, especially the villains, as I'm sure they will like actually seeing other players lololol.

Lets all have fun, enjoy the game, and finally settle the "Who's better PC or PS" agreement once and for all

*SPOILER* both sides have skill, neither one is better then the other and we will all finally see that *END SPOILER*

-Derp
    • Like x 11
  2. Craven Green Loyal Player

There are lots of villains on the server we have just been playing hide and seek with you for a really long time Derp. :p
    • Like x 2
  3. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Oh I know there is Craven lol I was saying for the PC people whose villain side is a ghost town.

For me I have my league, and my friends that I can run with so I'm good with the villain side the way it always has been :D

-Derp
    • Like x 3
  4. Craven Green Loyal Player

I know hun I was just having fun with you. It's early and my coffee has already made me more interesting for the day. :)
    • Like x 2
  5. Menelaos Dedicated Player

CC came up with the idea to have a meet and greet on Friday, she posted about it in the Funhouse.

Digital Hellstorm will be there to meet peeps and we will have our recruiting hats on if anyone is interested.

We might even get Derp himself to be present for people to pet!

Regards,
    M
    • Like x 3
  6. Lights Derp Loyal Player

I will be there, I already said I was bringing loads of tea for everyone

-Teapot
    • Like x 1
  7. Zenith Well-Known Player

Once when I was playing my villain on EUPC, I was out in Metropolis and bumped into another villain.
    We both just stared at each other in silence.
    With this being an uncommon situation for the two of us, we didn't know how to react, and though neither of us said anything we both knew what the other was thinking.
    "I wish there was a hug emote."
    • Like x 7
  8. Menelaos Dedicated Player

So confirmed from DH are:

CarlynnCarnage
    Little TeaPot
    Fatal Star
    & Menelaos

Hit us up!

Regards,
    M
    • Like x 2
  9. StopPerving Dedicated Player

Hey, we see people. There's one in Metro, 2 in Gotham, and 5 in HOD. That's people alrite! haha.
    • Like x 2
  10. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Hmmm so half the SM team

We get Cabbage, l3east, bugs and a random an the full team will be there lol
    • Like x 2
  11. Menelaos Dedicated Player

There will be plenty of randoms there....hope some are interested in being that random pug turned DH ;)

Regards,
    M
    • Like x 2
  12. Craven Green Loyal Player

I'll be your random. Tell me where and when.
    • Like x 1
  13. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Friday 8 p.m. EST, Gotham - Robinson Park, PVE side.
    • Like x 2
  14. Craven Green Loyal Player

Thank you I found and replied to the thread look forward to seeing y'all there.
    • Like x 1
  15. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Oh! Just fyi to all those reading this now, there will be a custom chat channel "Funhouse XPlay" so that we can all chat and have a good time.
    • Like x 2
  16. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Lol @ random. M u never quit.
    This cross play stuff sounds fun!
    • Like x 2
  17. Menelaos Dedicated Player

NEVA!

Regards,
    M
  18. Black Jaq Devoted Player

right now it's been dead. A lot of people trying out Blade & Soul. I did but it effed up my computer so I'm trying to deal with that.
  19. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

What's that? You'll be at the park Friday at 8 pm eastern time? Sounds geat! See ya there :)
    • Like x 2
  20. Nodens Dedicated Player

Um, I don't get it. This is the 2nd thread I've noticed in which PS players "welcome" PC players, as though we haven't actually been playing the game at all these past 5 years. Guys, I know PS players outnumber PC, but we HAVE been playing the game, ya know.