Welcome back....Vote Kicking (yay!)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Unida, Mar 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unida Dedicated Player

https://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?posts/3140957/

as per Spytle's last message its coming back after the reset this evening.

it also seems they have taken in enough data to define how the mechanic will work moving forward, which means we're probably going to see some changes and hopefully improvements.

anyways, at least its back in the meantime!
    • Like x 2
  2. MrBeefCakes New Player

Thanks Lil B BASED GOD!!!!!!
    • Like x 2
  3. MattTheViolator New Player

Now groups can go back to kicking people before the final boss and bringing in their undergeared friends (yay!)
    • Like x 8
  4. MrBeefCakes New Player

Lololol ya keep playing that card and I'll bring my violin.
  5. amazingmanll New Player

Kicking will be abused all over again
    • Like x 7
  6. Sectumsempra Dedicated Player

I never really experienced the abuse on either camp, so hey, whatever
  7. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Very interesting to see what's been discovered and where they plan on going with the data they've gathered.

Hopefully they can put just as much effort into other aspects of the game, too, including the Marketplace, which drastically needs overhauled.
    • Like x 1
  8. Biester New Player

Good. The biggest change from all of this is I now have ZERO patience for players who go afk during an instance without saying anything. Step away from your keyboard or controller for even a minute without warning and you can bet I will start the vote to kick. I've spent unneccessary hours in instances this week because of this, my trigger finger is itchy.
  9. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Thank god. Now I can pug things again.
    • Like x 2
  10. winter13 New Player

I would have preferred if it went away completely. Once everything settled down, most groups actually started working together to finish instances, instead of insta-kicking someone as soon as there was a problem. The kick system is not needed in my opinion. Not to mention the "hey ***** (league mate) is on let's kick this guy".

Oh well, it was going to end eventually. I just hope the devs have a solution besides just turning it back on and leaving it the way it is. It definitely needs to be tweaked, and I hope the devs come up with something that works (because the current system clearly doesn't).

The kicking for skill points, cr, power, damage out, and league mates logging on will commence after reset. I better get as much as I can in tonight before the shenanigans start all over again.
    • Like x 5
  11. amazingmanll New Player

This

Kick happy abuser
    • Like x 3
  12. La Shark Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Derio 15000 Post Club

NO!!! I need to make just a little bit more cash. People pay good money for support roles and now that will be taken away. Well it was good while it lasted.
    • Like x 3
  14. amazingmanll New Player

Apparently leader can VTK hey look my league mate is on, KICK at boss
    • Like x 1
  15. MrBeefCakes New Player

So many lies and this is one of them. Try a little harder to play the imaginary sympathy card.
    • Like x 1
  16. Biester New Player

Me? It's not abuse, it's me wanting to get a 20-minute instance completed in, well, 20 minutes, not an hour or so because of that one person who makes the whole group wait for them.
  17. ChuckLess New Player

I thought they already decided on allowing the group leader to kick?

It worked a few days ago.
  18. amazingmanll New Player

Yup and that 1 guy can kick hence kicking will be abused
  19. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

This "kick abuse" is not as bad as everyone was making it out to be. You may be kicked so people can bring in a leaguemate once and awhile but most kicks are because
    1. you are the reason we are wiping and we put up with this for over an hour so good bye
    2. your being a jerk.

Everyone is kicked for reasons and some of you cant just accept that you were the reason for the wipes.
    • Like x 2
  20. ChuckLess New Player

Idk man. Our group was passing lead around a few days ago and one person accidentally kicked the person they were passing it back to. No vote, no nothing. It was funny since we didn't think it was possible.

USPC
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.