Welcome Angeliana - Senior Community Manager

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Raven Nocturnal, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Not sure if they are new to the team (edit: they aren't), but are already doing wonders for the community. Thank you for joining the party, it's good to have you here!
    • Like x 5
  2. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

P.s. you can be a ninja if you'd like, but remember not all ninjas have to hide in the shadows ;)
  3. Bathroom Dad Active Player

Praying this is a positive change. I’m optimistic from what she’s said so far
    • Like x 1
  4. Ghostknight Well-Known Player

Already said welcome Angeliana, but I will say it again WELCOME!:) Hopefully you will ease some of the concerns of the doomsayers and very glad you will control the toxic conversations. Polite conversation/debate on the forum can be informative and quite fun. We all may play this game differently and see the future direction of the game differently, but we can discuss it within the forum guidelines. I also hope and believe we all want the game to stay around for a long time and to just get even better.

Peace and DCUO Forever
    • Like x 2
  5. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

Thank y'all for the warm welcome! [IMG]
    • Like x 19
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Don't worry....they'll turn on you as soon as you don't announce 2x XP next week.;) We are a ravenous crowd after all.

Enjoy it while it lasts.
    • Like x 4
  7. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Nice to meet you Angeliana! Will you be taking over the DCUO Discord and official Twitter/X too? Glad we have an experienced manager already in place. I haven’t played Everquest but it’s a classic Daybreak game like DCUO so welcome aboard and thank you for helping us.
    • Like x 1
  8. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Hello and Welcome \o
    • Like x 1
  9. BƖack Dedicated Player

Hi and welcome CM Angeliana! What a nice name ;) you seem very friendly! This community needed person like you. :)
    • Like x 1
  10. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Right ? About that :. I got these nth metals burning a hole in my inventory
    • Like x 1
  11. PrinceD Active Player

Welcome and nice to meet you Angeliana :)
    • Like x 1
  12. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Welcome to the madness! :D
    • Like x 1
  13. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Welcome to our family :).
    • Like x 1
  14. tehDarkNite Well-Known Player

So are they paying you more or less than Mepps?
  15. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  16. Wavetek1 New Player

Welcome, Angeliana :)
    • Like x 1
  17. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

What was said, I'm looking and not seeing anything.
    • Like x 1
  18. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

No worries about being turned on (in anger by the players...not like THAT!) , I'm a big girl and can hold my own.

I cannot say one way or another on who will be taking over in a permanent capacity, even for the social media pages, I am here to assist in an interim capacity for now.

Thank you all for the welcome.
    • Like x 10
  19. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

I do not know what they paid Mepps, nor does it matter to me. It has no bearing on how I do my job.
    • Like x 8
  20. Cypharr Committed Player

Welcome Angeliana, I hope you've a great time with us for many years so you can build a strong relationship with the community. I noticed you already started work by taking down a thread that was targeted at specific persons and had no business on the forum but I'm sure many had a lot to say totally disregarding community guidelines. Great job always nice to have fresh eyes on old matters, Mepps was biased on that front and I'm glad he's gone for that reason only but still wish him well on future endeavors.