Weird Damage...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Apocalyptic Rain, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Apocalyptic Rain New Player

So I was hitting the sparring targets, and I legit hit one of em for 10k FOUR TIMES IN A ROW w/out trinkets/buff or SD. Then I popped trinket and hit a poopie 4k I think, & then an 8k and then an 11...
    Any1 else experienced this?
  2. Spacedude2 New Player

Was anyone else hitting a sparring target? Sometimes you get the effect of another players buff, even if they aren't in a group with you.
    • Like x 1
  3. Apocalyptic Rain New Player

TRUE, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't some random rage popping bloodlust :p
    • Like x 1
  4. Spacedude2 New Player

With the Weapon Mastery tree, there is 2 parts to it. One is the weapon mastery, and the other is at the bottom of the tree some added buffs that were introduced with WM. For example, +25 might/precision, on the lower left with 3 sp points to give a total of +75. Above that, after weapon points allocated, the points are dependent on weapon. Some weapons give precision bonus and some give might bonus. Those bonuses are +5, +6, or +7 etc... for 6 points allocated. Say +5, then total would be +30. You add the +75 and get +105.

When you look at modded gear for red bonus items, say waist, you get a bonus of 6 or 12 or something depending on tier. Plus if you add a precision mod to it, you get a bonus on top of that. The point I'm making is that it is still alot less than the +75 under the weapon mastery tree. I'm pretty sure on this forum, maybe Oracle's Database, there are some numbers involved. I think there was someone sparring near you who had a super precision or might load-out and you got the benefit of it.
    • Like x 1
  5. Apocalyptic Rain New Player

Yeah, I guess it all comes down to Crit CHANCE because I can hit well over 11k w/ WM. Oh snap! That reminds me, I was in a raid and I was hitting constant 16k's too. I might've had a nature or rage Dps in there buffing me even more..
    • Like x 1
  6. space outlaw Well-Known Player

XD your signature
    • Like x 2