Up-Votes Needed Weird and persistent bug

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Cibulaeonstorm, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Cibulaeonstorm New Player

Well first of all I'm afraid I don't know how to reproduce the bug sorry. This bug happened to me 3 times, the first time, i was in my secret base and this happen right after i have ended the decorator mode. The camera stayed like if i was still in decorator mode, i couldn't zoom in nor zoom out (i use de X-box controller if that help) and i couldn't reach my generator (where you recharge batterys) because my character acted like there were a wall right in the space between rooms. I tried to exit my base and return and the weird behavior of the camera remain the same. I enter in my base but i couldn't fix the bug. This bug is persistent even if you teleport to House of Legends, Hall of Doom or others. This bug only is fixed if you logout of the entire game. I don't remember the second time i had the bug. The third time this bug have occured to me was today when i was doing The Save the Universe Alert. This time i couldn't teleport in Flash Musseum because when you must enter in Speed Force, you need to pass through a lower space and it was like the other day in my base, my character simply can't reach the Speed Force, it was like i hit and invisible wall... I tried to warp to rally point but it doesn't work so i only could fix this bug logging out of the game and restarting the entire game. Then one player of the group reinvite me to the instance in progress...