"Weapon Master" Power

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by LucidityKJ, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Sef Prime Well-Known Player

Since there are so many powerset ideas floating around, I figured I would post mine. :)
    Weapons Master!
    Each power would give access to a different weapon. The weapon would remain in use as long as weapon attacks are being used. When another power is activated, a new weapon is in use. Same concept as the Huntress and Joker, but with all of our current weapons. I realize that there are 10 powers in each tree, minus supercharges, so each weapon can have two variant powers each. The trees can be Melee and Range. Super charges could be a combination of a sword and shield for a limited duration for melee, and a rocket launcher for ranged. Of course this is just a rough idea.

Another path to take would be to make the powers interact kind of like HL currently does. Instead of constructs, it would be actual weapons. For example, use the one handed power, then hit melee to pull out another sword (or whatever melee weapon) and combo into a duel wield. Or use the one handed power and hit the ranged button to pull out a pistol while still holding the one handed weapon. There are many many possibilities for this powerset. I believe that it would not be difficult to create, seeing how most of this already exists in game, save for new supercharges and combos. What do you guys think?
  2. Zuse Loyal Player

we already have a weapon master get to 150 sp and u will be a weapon master
    • Like x 2
  3. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

4. Sef Prime Well-Known Player

5. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

Hahaha no problem. It was a while back.